{Chapter 2} Aaron's House

WARNING: story MAY be a little steamier than the last. If you don't want to see this, please LEAVE!

APHMAU'S P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
I still couldn't believe Aaron was only a couple house's down. My best friend since about high school. I looked at my phone and saw I got a message. It was from Aaron. It said "Meet me at my house, right now..." Hm... Wonder what that's about....? I thought. I shrugged and called out "KATELYN, KAWAII~CHAN I'M LEAVING TO GO TO AARON'S FOR A LITTLE!" I got my shoes on and walked over to Aaron's house. I knocked on the door and he answered. "Hey. Come inside" he said and held the door open. I walked inside, my heart racing quicker than light. "Sit on the couch." He smiled. I looked down at the floor and walked over to the couch. What is going on? I thought. He smirked and sat next to me. He put an arm around me, and I knew I was blushing. "You're blushing." He said. I looked away. "It's cute." He smirked again. I blushed even harder. "No reason to blush." He casually said. My stomach suddenly didn't feel butterflies. It was a mix of  butterflies and mean angry wasps. Suddenly, I didn't know what got over me. A wave of his charm. I smiled and looked right into his eyes. His mask was off, so I could stare deeply into them, as if they were the sky. They twinkled as if they had been filled with bright stars. His hand was placed on my thigh, and mine was on his chest. We got closer, and closer, until we deeply kissed, for about a minute straight. When we pulled apart, we stood up, and hugged. He placed his hands on my ass, and I placed one of mine on his abs, and the other around his neck. We both smiled, and kissed again.
-----------------
AARON'S P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
She was so beautiful. I didn't realize how much I needed her in my life. Aphmau was one of the prettiest, and nicest girls I have ever met in my life. The kiss was deep. It couldn't have been better. When we finished that kiss, we both sat down again. Aphmau put her head on my chest, and I gripped her thigh, and then wrapped my other arm across her waist like a seatbelt. She turned over on top of me and kissed me, this time lip biting. Her eyes, her smile, her hair, everything about her. She was perfect. Suddenly, someone decided it would be ok to barge right in. We turned our heads in the middle of this, and there was Laurence, Dante, Garroth, Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan standing there. The guys had their arms crossed, Katelyn had her eyes wide open, and Kawaii~Chan... Well...
-----------------
LAURENCE'S P.O.V
----------------------------------------------
I couldn't believe it. Aphmau was on top of Aaron, sexily lip biting him, and Aaron just allowed it. Aaron and Aphmau stood up, and Aaron protectively stood up in front of Aphmau. "What did I just see?" I asked. "You saw what you saw." He snapped back. I smirked. "You aren't getting her that easily." I pulled out my sword, and held it in a comfortable position. I grabbed his arm, and briefly, sliced it just a little bit. He took out his sword and pushed me down, holding his sword to my neck. I slid out from under him, and cut his leg open, blood dripping on the floor. Aphmau tried to stop us, but I was angry. I couldn't help myself. I turned into Shadow knight form, even after promising Aphmau I would control it. It was so hard at this point. "STOP!" Aphmau shrieked. Nobody was helping her though. Only one person was helping- Garroth. And he was helping me. For once, I'm going to say- Aphmau was helpless. I pushed her to the ground, and she passed out from hitting her head to hard. Aaron saw she passed out, and automatically threw his sword down. He glared at me angrily, and I turned back to normal. "What have I done...." I said.
* * *
Aphmau woke up a few moments later. "Guys.... Why did you fight?" Was her first words. Tears formed in her eyes and strolled down her soft cheeks. "I'm sorry..." I said. Aaron gave her a kiss on the cheek and I growled at him. He smirked.
* * *
APHMAU'S P.O.V
-------------------------------------
When everybody left, it once again was just me and Aaron. I climbed on top of him again, and kissed him. I couldn't stop. His hands had been placed on my waist, which made me feel like I could just do more. I kissed him and kissed him. I wouldn't stop.
* * *
When our fun was over, we texted all night. I didn't realize how much I needed Aaron in my life.
{end of chapter 2}
-------------
Guys I enjoyed writing this😂 hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this💕 Leave a comment on how you feel about my story so far!!
~SmallestBodyXBiggestHeart