t w o

Adam and Watch followed Sally to a tall building. She still hadn't noticed that they were following her. Adam and Watch were both wondering where they were and why Sally was so familiar with it.

Sally walked into a room and Adam and Watch waited a few minutes to go in after her. They realized that they were in a recording studio, but, they were still wondering what Sally was doing there.

"Hey, Spin. So, I got a new song I wanna sing." Sally told the guy sitting at the control center.

"Alright, that's gnarly, dudette." Spin said. Sally walked into the room that held the microphone and started warming up.

"I didn't know Sally could sing." Adam whispered to Watch.

"Neither did I." Watch told Adam.

"You ready Sally?" Spin asked.

"Yep." Sally responded. Spin then started the music. (Play the media above. Sally singing is going to be in bold.)

Time's been ticking hearts are running. Think that Cupid's up to something. You ask me how I feel I say nothing. But lately color seems so bright and the stars light up the night. My feet they feel so light. I'm ignoring all the signs. I keep on front in' yeah I stay bluffing. I keep you wondering, keep you hunt in' for my loving. But, I crave us hugging, yeah I stay starving. Cause I can't admit that you got all the strings and know just how to tug em.

I think I'm in love, again.(My head, yeah your in my head). I think I'm in love again. (In my head, yeah your in my head). I didn't think it could be true. Let alone that it would be you. I think I'm in love again. (I'm in love, i'm in love, I'm in love.)

My heart's racin' I'm confused, i'm dazing. I saw something I never seen in you, it's got me shaking. I must be hallucinating, I hear it happens. I'm just sayin' babe I'm just saying'.

Someone give me some paper, someone give me some crayons. I'm feeling like a child, I need something to pray on. I'm trying hard to trust you when you say give me your hand. Baby I'm falling, I hope you catch me when I land.

I think I'm in love again. (In my head, yeah your in my head). I think I'm in love again. (In my head, yeah your in my head). I didn't think it could be true. Let alone that it would be you. I think I'm in love again. (I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love)

Let's just say that when Sally was finished singing, Adam and Watch were shocked. She walked out of the recording room, feeling proud of herself. When she saw Adam and Watch there she was shocked.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sally asked.

"The better question is why didn't you tell us you could sing?" Watch asked.

"I didn't really think I was that good so I didn't tell anybody." Sally said looking anywhere but their eyes.

"Are you kidding, that was amazing! You know I sing a little too." Adam admitted.

"You do?" Watch asked.

"Yeah. I dabble in the arts here and there." Adam said jokingly. He started laughing and soon Sally and Watch joined him. But, what they didn't know, was that for every time Sally and Adam laughed together. The love spell was getting closer to being broken.