Noctis' fists began to clench and his jaw rooted. With one look the verdict was told. The fury and frustration that Noctis was trying to tame was slipping through his mask, and his face contorted into one overtaken by anger. Even Ignis didn't fail to notice his change in demeanor.

"Noct--" Ignis placed a hand on Noctis' shoulder in hopes to calm him down, only to have it get slapped away.

"No one gets away with speaking ill of the Caelum name!" Noctis roared.

However you didn't back away, and instead continued to stand your ground. You even dared to take a step closer. "I can't take back the truth your majesty." You muttered. "You're an embarrassment to your kingdom. King Regis should've known better than to leave Lucis in your filthy hands!"

That was the last straw for Noctis. Every word that came out of your mouth stung, only fueling the fire that burned inside of him. Every violated phrase was like gasoline, feeding the ever growing flame. It was tearing his soul for what he felt was not human, it was twisted and distorted but it was something strong. The rage burned so bad like fire lacing his veins and creeping up his spin.

Suddenly, a bright burst of light appeared before you causing you to clench your eyes shut. When you reopened them, your eyes enlarged at what you saw. All the weapons Noctis had at his disposal were encircling him like a protective shield. They appeared as though they had been carved out of crystal, glimmering and reflecting the light as they danced around him. Holding out a hand, he gripped the sword which materialized before him. You watched as his once blue eyes turned a deep dark crimson in colour. His lethal stare felt painful and piercing, as if his glare was tearing your heart apart.

"I'll kill you." Noctis hissed, and raised his arm, swiping it in one fluid motion until his palm was facing towards you.

Before you were able to react, the crystallized weapons began charging towards you at full speed. You wanted to run but your muscles were frozen in place. The fear which was supposed to have melted away, came rushing back and overtook your rage, until pure terror was the only thing that ran through your veins. Your knees trembled and bucked until they completely gave way and you plummeted to the marble floor. Your voice couldn't even formulate a scream.

"Noct! No!" Ignis and Gladiolus' voices yelled out in unison at the sight of what was going to transpire.

It was as if time had slowed and the sounds as well as your surroundings all blurred into one big mess, leaving only the charging weapons in your sight. You raised your arms raised above your head as if they gave the slimmest chance of protection, your eyes clenched shut as you waited to meet your doomed fate. But it never came. Slowly, you opened your eyes to see the swords and spears hovering over your trembling form before disappearing into particles of light.

You looked up at Noctis to see the sword which he held also disappear. "Gladio." he called.

"Yes Noct?" Gladiolus immediately replied. You'd forgotten that he was standing behind you.

"Seize her."

With heavy steps Gladiolus marched towards you who still remained on the floor and pulled you up by the arms with a vice grip before placing them behind your back.

"Hey!--" you snapped and started to struggle against his grip.

"What do you want me to do with her?" Gladiolus asked.

"Take her to the prison where I can't see her." Noctis muttered. "She can rot in there for all I care."

Gladiolus was utterly shocked at Noctis' command but nevertheless he didn't question it. "Let's go." He said roughly and pushed you along with him to the door.