Wish You Were Here

**timeskip**
{The next day or afternoon😂}

Natsu's POV

I'm starting to worry,Lucy hasn't gone to the guild since this morning,I hope she's Okay well I mean I know she's sad and all but I just hope she's doing fine,**Sigh**
I took a seat all by myself and drank some water {I know weird right} until I heard a sweet little voice so I turned around to see Wendy,"Oh hi Wendy"I greeted her with a faint smile,"Hi Natsu-san have you seen Lucy-san?"Wendy asked kindly,"Actually No I haven't seen her,but I think she's in her apartment."I suggested still with a faint smile,"Oh okay thanks Natsu-san Its just that she Lucy-san needs to train healing magic with me,Oh by the way How did the training go?"Wendy asked with a smile and hope in her eyes,hoping that my answer would be good,"Well U-m"I said while scratching the back of my head,then I took a deep breath then I told Wendy everything that happened yesterday....But as I told Wendy everything I felt a slight hint of Guilt,Anger and Sadness all mixed up,All I wanted was to see Lucy with her normal cheerful self again,**sigh**
Wish you were here Lucy
I thought to myself,Wendy was sad as well but not as sad as I am but as for everyone else they just did the normal things they do:Erza eating her Strawberry Cake,Elfman screaming"Im A MAN!",Levy reading her book,Gajeel sitting next to her,and Etc, well they don't know anything that had happened...I wonder what Lucy's doing now...

Lucy's POV

**sigh**
Its already afternoon and I haven't decided to go to the guild since I was feeling down,I don't know why but when my magic backfired it nearly hit Natsu and could've hurt him besides that water was boiling hot,I felt the hint of guilt and sadness but no matter how hard Natsu tried to cheer me up it didn't work,Hmmm I wonder what he's doing now,but I think he's fighting Gray right now,I laughed at the thought of that...

Back to Natsu/The guild

Natsu's POV

"Hey flamebrain wanna fight?!"Gray yelled"Sorry Ice Princess but not today"I replied casually but I regretfully walked away,I was Just not in the mood,So I walked away leaving Gray with a puzzled look.....

A/N

Heyo!!Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I know this is a bit cheezy and sad but I wanted to do it hehe....