Prolouge

•2 month earlier •

"Kei wake up! Your late for school!" That's my Mom, she's my Beautiful, Kind,Nagging Mother. Lila Henson-Salonga (Played by Ms.Helen Gamboa) .

"Give me five—" I instantly got out the bed and rushed to the bathroom, I gripped the bowl and throwed up. I heard my door clicked the sign that someone opend the door.

"Oh my goodness! Kei what happened?" She went near me and tapped my back and shouted to call my sister Frances (Played by Andrea Brillantes)
"Baby can you please get a glass of water!"

"Yup! Coming.." She's my baby sissy. She 13 years old then we also have a brother Gerard (Played by Enrique Gil) his 16.

"What's happening to you?! You thought Im not watching you every morning or any hour of the day? Your always throwing up, your choosy on the food your eating, your always sleepy and you have mood swings! Now tell me are you pregnant?!" I stood up and flushed the bowl. I was about to answer but my sissy came.

"Mom here's your water~ Whoo! What's happening here?" I was just looking at her then Mom signaled her to leave.

"Oh okay sorry, ill just put this on the side table.Bye Kei" She waved her hand at me before she leaved, So as I did the same.

"Now answer me Kei" I don't really know what to answer cause Im not yet sure about it but if I am what will happened to me? Im only 17 years old. Im sure that I cant find a job.

"I-I dont k-know Mom" I was about to move when I felt dizzy then everything came black.

I woke up in a strange room painted with white. I looked around and saw my mom holding my hand, I already knew were am i
Im in a Hospital but what happened?

"M-mom?" I feel so weak and dizzy. I was about to get up but —

"H-Honey your a-awake! Y-you w-want anything?" I know that voice of mom she's worried that's because she's shattering.

"I dont need anything Mom. What happend?" The only thing I remembered was I was talking to mom

"Nawalan ka ng malay Princess " I heard my dad Gabriel Salonga (Played by Mr. Tirso Cruz III ). Im in a big trouble... I guess

Someone knocked the door that's why my parents looked at the door.

"Good Afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Salonga ... Ms Kei. Im sorry to disturb you but the test results are here." The Doctora Sanchez said.

"So Doc is she pregnant or something?" My mom asked.

"Base from the Blood samples and Urine samples you gave us, Kei here is 1 month and 2 weeks pregnant. Congratulations Kei your gonna be a mother in 8 months! If you have any questions just ask my secretary to tell you more information about it. I have to go i got alot of patients" After that she bid for a goodbye. When she finally got out the room my Dad talked.

"So Kei gusto mo bang sabihin saamin kung sinong ama ng dinadala mo?" he still puts in his calm voice but knowing Dad he's angry inside.

"Jamie (pronounced as Haime) Dad it's... Jaime" that's the only word that came out from my mouth.

Jamie Johnson (Played by Rob Chien) is my boyfriend for almost 2 months, I love him so much no doubt about it.

"That playboy guy?! Diba we told you to stay away from him? What did you do?! Nagpabuntis ka pa?! Hindi ka namin pinalaki ng Mommy mo na mapurok! Konting kibot niya lang sayo bumibigay ka na!" Awhile ago he stayed quite and calm but now my Dad is Angry

"I-im sorry Dad" a shattered voice came out my mouth and a hot salty liquid from my eyes.

"Im sorry too princess, hindi ko sinasadyang sigawan ka" he went near me and gave me a warm hug.

"You need to take care of yourself and the baby inside you Princess. We will never leave you" he continued.

"We need to go home now Frances and Gerard are so worried about you" mom was packing my things.

"I'll pay the bill mauna na kayo sa kotse" paalam ni Dad but before he left he kissed mom, so sweet I hope Jamie and I will be like them.

•——————————————————————•

After paying the bills in the hospital we are already our house. Im in my room when someone knocked.

"Come in!" Sit up straight and fixed the comforter.

"Sissy.. Hi" its Frances

"Hey Kei!" and Gerard..

"Hi! You both come here" I tapped the side of the bed.

"So what happened to you Sissy? We both was so worried when Mom told us your in the hospital" Frances said.

"Promise me that this is only our secret".

"Just spill the beans Kei! " whooo~thats harsh

"Im pregnant" there face was in the state of shock.

"What?!!" They both almost shouted at me

"Calm down guys, In 8 months your gonna be Tito and Tita" i said.

"So is Kuya Jaime the father?" Gerard said.

"Yup! His the only guy" I proudly said.

"Ohh... But you have to talk to him tomorrow, Okay kei?" Gerard said.

"Opo kuya Gerard kakausapin ko na po siya tomorrow" i said.

"Okay sissy you have to sleep it's already 8pm, Oh wait I'll get you a warm milk... just wait" then she rushed out the room and went to the kitchen, Ge and I was left in the room.

"So anong gagawin mo? Even your one year older than me, I know your still young Kei. Paano mo papalakihin yang bata?" paano nag ba?

"For now Ge... I dont really know" confusing right? I know!

"Tell me about it.. How did this happen?"

"Its Jake's birthday last month, diba nag paalam ako kay Dad? Then im with Jamie so he let me drink a ice tea after that I woke up in a bed without any clothes, Jaime was with me" I summarized it a bit.

"Wala ka namang pinagsisisishan?" Gerard asked.

"Wala naman akong dapat pinagsisisihan ah cause I know he will accept the baby,our baby" i told him.

"Hey guys! Here sissy your warm milk" she came and handed me the warm milk. Then I thanked her.

"Okay Kei finish that milk then sleep" paalala ni Gerard.

"Yes kuya I will" i said.

"Good night Sissy / Good night Kei" they both said and already left.

Im planning to tell Jaime everything tomorrow, I guess he will be happy for us having a little angel. But for now its time to go to sleep.