Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

Her teeth clenched together, I fake smiled, Serena just laughed. Yeah, she laughed.

What was this a bad episode of Teen Wolf or something? Minus the paranormal part. Making it....not Teen Wolf?

"You're so trashed," Serena snickered. Megan was still able to keep hold of her balance pretty well but at times I thought she was going to go toppling down. Giving all the guys a good flash of her goods.

Those nasty, over-used goods I mean.

Somehow Megan was able to decipher Serena's words. Midst all of the chatter, shouting, and music blasting all over the place.

I couldn't even think right, right now. Dear lord. I need a juice box.

"Going to get another drink?" I asked her in a fake sweet voice. If Megan wanted to be semi-conscience tomorrow then another drink is something she would want to refrain from.

But I'm not her friend and/or her companion. So I don't really give a damn.

Curiosity killed the cat though.

"Megan," Another screeching voice that was just as worse as Megan's normal one came up beside her and latched onto Megan's arm. "Let's go. Remember."

Megan's eyes went from droopy to wide in a matter of seconds and then a coy smile played on her lips.

"I'll catch you two girls later." Megan smiled and walked away chattering with her other slut friend. I think that girl was on the dance team too. She looked familiar. To bad I didn't feel like thinking right now.

A drink is what I needed right about now. Something that would put me at ease.

Help me forget the fact that I'm at this party by allowing me to drink....at this party? It makes sense I swear!

"Hey Serena lets go get a dri--" I stopped myself because when I looked to the side of me where Serena was once linked on, she was no longer there.

Great. My so-called best friend drags me to this ridiculous party, but only to leave me to fend by myself.

I had the urge to just walk out and leave so bad. But then that would've been an extra load of laundry for an outfit wasted and I didn't have the energy to wash clean clothing basically.

Maybe I'll find Scott, or one of the boys at least. Hopefully, they weren't being tied up by girls...and I say that so seriously.

In the midst of all the party hype, I managed to push and shove my way through the crowded house to make it to the kitchen.

A variety of drinks were stacked along the island table, still enclosed in its bottles so I was safe to drink a beer and not worry about being drugged.

I hope.

I took a cold beer from one of the boxes and popped the top with ease, just awaiting for the cool drink to slid down my throat. Satisfying my insides, causing my body to crave more instantly.

I wanted to get drunk myself.

Except I couldn't because I'm the driver tonight. So I had to make the best of sobriety fun. If that was even the slightest bit possible because I didn't see any board games around here.

"Adrian," Brayden called out to me. Luckily I managed to here him because of a new song playing. "You look hot!"

There I go. Three simple words and I was blushing like crazy. Curse rapid blood flow!

"Have you seen Serena?" He asked me. I could've sworn I saw something in his eyes light up with the mention of her name also but it had to be because of my blinking fast.