two

My mom and dad said there good byes then they left I started washing the dishes Ethan come up to me and asked "do you need any help" I look up and say "no but thank you though" he smiled and sat down in the living room I finish up and wipe my hands off and sit next to him.

We sat there for six minutes not talking till he broke the silence "so Kerstin how old are you"? " I'm 13 what about you"? "17" I nod "what's your favorite food" he chuckled "I have a lot of favorite foods" I was about to talk til his from went off I looked at the screen and it said "babygirl" he picks up and says "hey beautiful" before I can hear what they talk about I get up and go to my room I slam the door and lock it..I say to myself how can you like a boy that's 17 and your barely know I sit on my bed and I slowly fall asleep I wake up from knocking in my door I get up and unlock the door I see Ethan smiling and then he said "I'm going to get dinner I was wondering if you wanna come with me" "yeah sure" I put my black vans on and walk out he opens the door for me I get in.

He gets in and he started the car I look at the time it's 7:30 It was quite for a while til he says "do you wanna listen to some music" "um sure" he turns it on and my song work comes on I yelling "WORK WORK WORK" he starts to laugh and says "wow good singing beautiful" I turn red and say "thanks".

After about ten minutes we pulled up to taco Bell he got out and opened the door for me we walk in and we wait in the line for a little bit we order our food and wait when we finally got our food we left we got in and road home in silence

Hi babes sorry for the short/lazy chapter any wayssss hope y'all liked it I might do chapter three tonight