Chapter 10

Meek POV (2 weeks later)
"Ma I'm on my way over there to talk to her." I said and Nicki started shifting around.
"Alright Meek. I'll see you later." My mom said and I hung up. I started getting dressed.
"Meek, where are you going?" She asked and I pulled up my pants and walked over to her.
"Just going to my moms house." I said and she kissed me.
"I wanna go too baby." She said getting up and hugging me.
"Not this time because we gotta handle some family business." She looked up at me and rubbed her small baby bump.
"The baby will miss you." She said and I chuckled.
"Nic, you know I don't wanna leave y'all but I'm going to be gone for only two hours tops." She sighed about to say something.
"Nope. Don't you start whining, because I don't wanna hear it. Nicki don't use this pregnancy against me because I will be back." I said and she pouted. I hurried and left because I didn't want to be tempted to stay.
•••
"Meek! Is that you!?" My mom asked and I walked in the door.
"Yeah its me ma!" I said walking to the living room seeing everyone sitting down.
"Hey wassup y'all." I said and the all waved.
"Meek we found out who the father of Erin's baby is." My mom said and clearly everyone knows something I don't because they all had looks of anger.
"Well... Who is it?" I asked and my mom looked at me in the eyes.
"Your father raped her." She said and soon complete anger took over my body.
"That's messed up. Then what is the baby to me? My little brother or sister or cousin. It's disgusting, this whole situation is disgusting!" I said and I tapped my foot fast.
"Meek, just calm down. What we're going to do is once the baby is born were going to take him to court but we need Nicki too." She said and I nodded.
"Aight I'll bring her over tomorrow to talk about this." I said.
Nicki POV
Meek lied to me. He said he was gonna be back in two hours tops but it's damn near been four. Then I hear his ass come in.
"Baby I'm sorry I know I was a little late." He said grabbing me by my waist pulling me close to him and he tried to kiss me but I backed away.
"Let me finish cooking Meek." I said dryly and he sighed.
"Want some help?" She asked and I turned around abruptly and looked at him with cold eyes.
"I think I can handle cooking a meal on my own Robert." I said.
"Oh, so I'm Robert now." He said and I nodded. He pulled me towards him and I squirmed trying to get out of his grip
"Meek I'm not in the mood." I said and he kissed my neck.
"Im sorry" He said caressing me all over my chest. I moaned lowly and closed my eyes.
"Meek stop it." I said and he sucked and lightly bit down on my neck. His hands traveled down to my pants and he rubbed my clit then stuck two fingers inside me. I gasped as he did so. Then he took out his fingers.
"Meek! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I asked and he looked at me and shrugged.
"Nothing is wrong with me. You told me to stop." He said and I didn't even pay attention to what he said because he looked so sexy and I just wanted him inside me.
"Huh? Whatever- oh shit Meek!" I said smelling the meatloaf in the oven and I quickly took it out and saw it was burned. I placed it on the stove and threw my oven mitts on the ground by his feet.
"I hope you like burnt meatloaf!" I said
"You get on my nerves!" I said stomping upstairs. He didn't come after me either. I just watched tv for about an hour.
"Baby come downstairs please." He said and I shook my head no. So he picked me up and took me downstairs and I saw he made fettuccini Alfredo and shrimp.
"Sorry about the meatloaf baby. So I just made us dinner." He said and kissed my check and before he went upstairs I pulled him back and kissed his lips passionately.
"I'm sorry for my attitude baby. I was just a little upset, but I shouldn't have put a time limit on you because that's family business and I bet it was really important." I said and he nodded.
"It's alright I could've sent a text telling you that I was going to be a little late. Imma go get Papi for dinner so just sit there and enjoy." He said and I sat down and began eating. This food was really good to be completely honest.
"Hey mommy." Papi said quietly rubbing his eyes.
"How was your nap?" I asked and he yawned.
"It was good." He said sitting in the chair next to mines. Then he started eating.
"Meek your not going to eat with us?" I asked and he looked at me in the eyes.
"Lemme just make this one phone call for work first." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Come here Nic." He said and I got up and followed him to the kitchen.
"What Meek. Your always choosing business over family. Can't that call wait!" I yelled at him and he stepped a little close to me and I stepped back.
"Nah, it's for work! I have to do these kinds of things Nicki! Or would you like it if I just quit and couldn't provide for y'all or the baby when it comes?!" He yelled at me and I shook my head.
"Meek could you just wait till after dinner. Because I want you to spend time with us." I said calmly.
"Yeah alright." He said and walked passed me. When we got to the table Papi was just sitting there picking at his food.
"What, you don't like your food?" I asked and he sighed.
"I do but it's just that... I don't like to hear you fighting because it makes me sad. Because someone in my class said that their mommy and daddy used to fight and then they split up forever." He said and Meek and I looked at each other.
"We weren't fighting we just had a disagreement. And daddy and I are not splitting up." I said and Meek just sat down.
"This is really good Meek." I said smiling at him and he looked up at me with a straight face and my smile faded. I looked down and cleared my throat.
"Do you have any homework?" I asked Papi and he sighed.
"Yeah. But I need you to help me." He said.
"I'll help you." Meek and I said in sync.
"We can work on it together, because I'm sure daddy has enough work so he doesn't have time." I said looking at Meek on the last part.
"You know what..." He mumbled getting up from the table. I just ignored him and Papi and I finished our food. I took Papi to his room and put him to bed. Then I walked to the master closet and changed into some pajama shorts and a DC shirt.
"Nicki, how dare you tell my son that I don't have time for him!" He said and I walked over to him.
"That is really how it sounds when you say it! Oh, and did you finish your important call? I know you have a lot of important calls but I'm talking about the one that you put before your family!" I yelled
Meek POV
"I'm sick of your fucking attitude! You better drop that shit before I do it for you!" I yelled pushing her back against the wall and grabbing her neck tightly.
"Do you understand me!" I yelled.
"Y-yes." She said as her face turned red and I let go and she made a large gasp for air as she fell to the ground, shaking. Just then I realized what I did to her.
"Nic, I really don't know what got into me. I'm so sorry." I said trying to help her up. But she pulled away.
"Don't touch me! Why would you hurt me like this? After all I've been through, you do this to me! All I ever done was love you. And you could've hurt our child!" She said crying and then ran to the guest room and locked the door before I could get in.
"Onika please open the door." I said knocking.
"No, Meek leave me alone!" She said and I heard her cries.
"Baby ple-" I tried.
"No! Leave me alone!" She yelled cutting me off mid-sentence. Then I got a bobby-pin from Nicki's hair drawer and went back to the room and wiggled it in the locked door and I heard a click then opened the door.
"Meek don't you come near me." She said crying. I just wanted to rock her in my arms and tell her it was alright and I was sorry.
"Baby please. I'm not going to hurt you I just want to hold you and tell you I'm sorry because I honestly didn't mean it." I said and she turned over saying nothing. I walked to her and picked her up and she tried getting down but I rocked her back and forth as she cried.
"Please Meek. Just let me go." She said quietly and I kissed her head and let go.
"I'm sorry." I said and she looked out the window avoiding eye contact with me.
"I know." She said and I sighed.
"I love you Onika." I said and she looked at me with teary eyes.
"Your not him" she said and I screwed my face up.
"Huh?" I asked and she looked in my eyes.
"Your not the man I fell in love with." She said and I shook my head.
"Yes I am Nic. Please don't talk like that because you know I love you with everything I got." I said and she shook her head.
"No Meek. You've been just so bad to me this past week." She said and I sighed sitting next to her holding her hand.
"I've been really stressed out lately and I was wrong to take it out on you and the baby because I know I put a lot of stress on you two." I said and she sighed.
"I love you, so much words can't explain. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me, because I know I can't force you. Just always remember I love you and always will." I said and kissed her lips but she didn't kiss back. I tried kissing her again but she moved her head.
"I'm sorry Meek." She said before I left the room.
______________________
I know y'all might hate me😩😭😰
Thanks for reading!😘
Excuse errors
-Tamerax1x💕