"What?" Pheonix asked, knowing she had figured something out.

"I know where she went" 

At that Pheonix dropped the necklace onto the bed and stood, holding the phone to his ear while he walked downstairs.

"Where?" He demanded

"Pheonix you cant go... You just explained to me that she said she would never talk to you again if you sent someone. I'll go because I didn't make that deal with her." Aria explained, happy with her reasoning.

"If you go I go" Pheonix stated rolling his eyes and walking out to his car

"Really now? Because last time I checked you don't know where she is and you seem to have people following you so as soon as you go she wont be safe anymore. Besides I can just leave without you" she said as she shut the front door behind her.

It was then that Casper spoke up from beside her, aware that Pheonix could hear him as well "How about we all leave her alone to think like she wanted. Honestly can we really not give her a day to herself? Shes the only person I know that has to deal with everyone elses problems every day of her life so I say we let her have one non-stressful day" Casper said before taking Arias phone from her and shutting it.

Pheonix took the phone away from his ear before looking down at it for a moment and putting it back in his pocket and getting in the car, thinking about what Casper said. If he wasn't going after Lynn then he was going to get a drink to get his mind off her. It was going to be a long day.

~Lynn POV~

Okay mind, we need to sort this out so we can go back to our life with Pheonix without freaking out on him and running off every time we learn something new.

Topic one, I'm his soulmate. I can go with that. When I first met him I was drawn to him and there were sparks when we touched. Plus he said his blood was gonna do weird things because it was me, meaning he knew I was his soulmate back then and knew his blood would make me drawn to him. With any other vampire I would have just healed but since I'm his mate then it made me want to be near him. 

Topic two, he's a hybrid that has enemies. They could hurt me but then again I put myself in danger everyday as it is. Plus he has his hybrids protecting me but that can get annoying considering I have to threaten him every time I want to be alone. There's not much I can do about him having enemies so I guess that one will deal with itself eventually.

Topic three, the Anserson family. Lets see I snapped on Damon, Mark slept with Aria, Blaze tried to kill me and Rikki has a crush on Xander. Clearly their father being the king will play a role considering he has friends in high places but hopefully it wont come down to that for a while. As for Damon, I'll probably apologize for snapping on him and Mark I'll apologize to for making it seem like the sex was his fault. Blaze can go die for all I care and Rikki can hook up with Xander i don't really have an opinion on that either.

Topic four, its his life too. I cant demand him to change his ways just because i may not like the way he does things. Its a part of who he is, a part that I love. Im completely over reacting because I didn't let him explain himself. Besides we all have enemies and mine show up at my doorstep too sometimes so I cant keep putting blame on him for things he cant control.

Sighing, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, putting my wine glass on the end table next to me. I cant keep over reacting like this but I also cant keep holding my emotions in because that's what makes me keep acting like this. As much as I hate it, I have to trust Pheonix and actually talk to him about how I feel and the things that bug me most, like my past. I cant just keep bottling it up like I've been doing.