Good times.

When I opened my eyes I started wandering the house deciding on grabbing some of the wine that was down in the cellar and taking it outside with me along with a glass and relaxed on the lawn chair, watching the lake as it brought back some of the best moments of my life.

~3rd  POV~

The door slammed shut and Aria stopped what she was doing to look over at Casper with a questioning look then stood up, walking over to the door and opening it to see Lynn drive off in her jeep.

"Lynn!" Aria yelled running out into the street after her.

She knew Lynn didn't notice her, she was in her own mind which meant that someone did something that got to her. Great. 

Aria took out her phone and dialed his number, he picked up on the second ring sounding tired as hell "What do you want Aria?" he asked figuring she didn't go back to her house because she would just get questioned by her best friend and Casper.

"What the hell did you do to her Pheonix?!" Aria demanded into the phone.

Pheonix sighed, so she did go over there then, he was wrong but if Lynn hadn't told her best friend what had happened then that meant she didnt stay long because Aria would've forced it out of her by by now. 

"She saw a side of my life that doesn't involve her. Plus I told her I was her soulmate that probably didn't help much, and she knows I know about her past" he explained, just now realizing how much he had actually just forced on Lynn.

"Wait how do you know about her past?" Aria asked shocked, while Casper just watched the whole scene before him. He loved that fire that Aria got whenever someone had pissed her off or something happened with her best friend. It made her so sexy.

"So you're not shocked about the whole soulmate thing then" Pheonix commented.

"What? No. Casper told me as soon as he found out but I had figured pretty much all of it out before hand because of her actions. I knew you couldn't be that good to the point where she suddenly had no trust or insecurity issues around you." 

Pheonix wasn't completely shocked by her already knowing, he should have figured casper would tell her and Aria knows Lynn better than anyone so of course she would realize that Lynn had started acting differently once Pheonix came into her life.

"Do you know where shes at or not?" Pheonix asked, annoyed with himself for managing to scare her away.

"You didnt answer my question. How do you know about her past?" she asked once again while she went through the mail stack that was in her hands, searching for anything that had her name on it. 

"I read some papers its really not that hard, sweetheart. Now your turn. Do you know where she is?" Pheonix asked, starting to get infuriated with her attitude.

"No. Maybe if I knew what she said before she left then I would be able to figure it out" she hinted

"She said that she needed time to think about everything and that if I sent someone to follow her then she would kill them and never speak to me again" Pheonix explained, playing with the necklace Lynn had left lying on the side table. It was the same one he had taken off her neck to compell her and got yelled at because she said it was given to her by one of her friends, Aria no doubt.

"Well if she wants to be left alone then I suggest we leave her alone" aria said easily.

"And if she gets hurt?" Pheonix asked her, bringing the necklace to his lips and closing his eyes.

"Shes smarter than that. Since she knows no ones protecting her, She'd go somewhere where she knew no one could" she paused for a moment, a memory of one safe place Lynn had taken Aria to while her family still got along "hurt her" she finished quietly.