Season 3 Episode one

Previously on Tokyo Ghoul

*sorry, hehehe im evil*

Kaneki ken stared at his believed to be dead best friend. Walking down the snow bound path. Listening to the soft crunch that his feet left behind. The snow matched the snow white hair that he  fashioned. Hides last request was to go home, Kaneki was going to everything within his power to bring him their.

"K-kaneki, Kaneki Ken. D-dont kill me. Please"

The words, those simple words, hit like daggers. The joy of realizing the voice was coming from his best friend was soon replaced by an ache in his once innocent heart.

"Hide? Hideyoshi Nagachika? W-what do you mean?"

His own voice rang through the dense air like bells in spring.

"Hehehe gotcha. H-ha. F-full name eh"

Kaneki tasted salt. Tears. His eyes were dripping like a gentle waterfall.

"Never again Hide. Next time I will let you die."

He laughs. Grinning at Hide. Hide smiled back.

"Nii-Chaaaaaaan?!?!?"

"Hinami!?"

Small arms wrapped themselves around his slender waist as he smiled at the child behind him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaneki sipped on the coffee Toaka had prepared in her new shop. Hide was in hospital where he was being cared for by doctors. The same doctors that performed the transplant. The same doctors that ruined Kanekis life. How he longed to join the humans once more. But being ghoul was part of him now.

"You should eat. It'll do you badly not to." Toaka said.

Memories flew back into Kanekis mind of back when he had just discovered the ghoul halve of him. Hide pointing out his lack of nutrition. He smiled to himself.

"Okay."

He was handed a left foot. He stared at the meat. For all he knew, it could belong to a friend of his mothers or an old teacher from kindergarten. But now was time to think like that. He dug into the meat with his teeth. Savouring the taste with his tongue. It was a foot from a man. About the age of 33-34. Human. The word lingering in his mind for a bit. H-U-M-A-N. A word that once he disregarded, but now deems very important.

"Good Morning, Nii-Chan!"

"Good morning Hinami"

"Good morning Kineki~sama"

The voice one Kaneki wished never to hear again. Shuu Tsukiyama. 

"Damn you, Tsukiyama" Proclaimed Toaka.

"I just need to smell Kaneki~samas blood once more. Uuhhh huuh. The erotic taste of him shall one day be mine for the tasting. Ka-ne-ki-sa-ma will be mine"

Kaneki walked over toward the counter. There was a sharp corner that he had cut him self on multiple times. He jabbed his finger into it. His fresh, warm blood spilling. He grapped a cloth and wiped his finger. He than graciously gave the cloth to the pervert.

"Enjoy"

Tsukiyama walked out of the coffee shop, eyes enlarged. Just another good deed performed by Eyepatch. Kaneki looked at his finger. Blood trickling down the finger towards his hand. He licked up the blood, gave thanks to Taoka, waved good bye to Hinami, and left. As he walked down the bent road, he made it his mission to step in every puddle.

The passed few weeks had been calmer than the usual busy ones. The doves had not been as active lately. Kaneki closed his eyes. He was making a summary, if you will, of the passed year or so. Meeting Rize, organ transplant, unable to eat food, becoming a ghoul, joining Augiri, coffee, torture, Jason, 1000 - 7, centipedes BANG.  Kaneki opened his eyes. He had walked into a woman, who was now lying on the ground. She definitely was beautiful. Glossy green eyes, blemish free skin. The only thing was her purple hair. The same purple as Rize. Kaneki held out his hand.

"Thank you" she said, a light scarlet appearing upon her cheeks

"Dont mention it"

"Nice to meet you, whats your name"

"Kaneki,  Kaneki Ken"

He didnt fear revealing his name. He could kill her anyway if she did any thing.

"Well then, Kaneki, arent you going to ask mine?"

"And what might your name be?"

"Romichiyo, Romichiyo Yakuyami. But you call me Romi"