chapter 8: life.

Your pov

Soon I got bored of laying on the couch and resting, I then sat up and looked around the empty house. "So many memories..." I whispered and got off the couch. I then went to the kitchen and opened the fridge looking for something to eat. "Why do I have no food?" I asked and drew my eyebrows together. "the only thing that is missing is all my good Ramen. I'm going to kill Naruto." I growled and grabbed my sandals and ran out of house, only to once again run into Sasuke. "Out of the way bird brain." I growled and pushed pass him. He seemed shocked by my words, but I didn't care if he was or not. I just wanted my food back.

Timeskip

Soon enough I was Naruto's house, I climbed in through a window and to his kitchen and grabbed one of his backpacks before I started to fill it with my ramen. Once the bag was filled I left silently and went back to my house, happy with my accomplishment of the day.
"I have my food. Life is good. Sort of, I don't have a family or anything but I have a friend." I said to myself as I walked into my house and stored my food away in my room and curled up into bed. But, I couldn't fall asleep, My mind didn't seem to have an off switch at the moment. Then I sat up and stretched before I looked outside at the dark sky and left my house to wander around.
Soon, I came across a lake, I smiled and went to the dock and started to think before I went to the edge and looked into the watch only to get shoved into the water.
"Out of the way, Bird brain." The person said. I frowned knowing that voice Sasuke. I have more important things to do, like trying to swim. I thought. I know, I can't swim at this point, but that is what happens when everyone around you dies. I started to kick my feet until I was at the surface of the water, gasping for air.
"What. The. Hell." I gasped and crawledonto shore and looked at him as he frowned, not seeming satisfied yet. "If you touch me I will scream as loud as I can. And you don't want to wake everyone up now do you?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes at the person infront of me.
"Oh well. I'll just get back at you later." Sasuke said and walked away into the night. I then started to shiver as I layed on the ground seeming to be unable to move at the moment.