family reunion

Hinami's POV
I was doing my normal routine and before I was about to head onto bed I heared the door in the front of the shop open and Touka's muffled voice. As soon as that door opened I was on my way down to see who it was and to my surprise it was my cousions Sora and Luna. "Hinami" they shouted my name in unison. "Sora. Luna" I shout running to them to get a hug. "We missed you so much Hina. Where is your mom?" Luna asked as Hinami started sobing in to Luna's chest. "S-s-she's gone. They took her from me. From us. And so is d-d-daddy." I say sobbing even harder in to Luna's chest. "What. No your joking right Ryouko wouldn't go down that easily right?"
Sora's POV
I asked in total fear and horror. "I wish. We are still shoked even though it has been months" Toka said as a young boy walked in with black hair and an eyepach. "Hi Toka who are your freinds. Wait Sora?" "Kaneki?" I say on the verg of tears. "How are you here?" " I came here to find Hina and my aunt, her mom." I say as I huged him. "You know Kaneki?" "Ya. We met a while back" I said trying to piece together why a human was working with ghouls. "Hey Toka can I ask you something?" "Sure" I grabed her to the Connor of the room and aaked her somethimg. "So why is kaneki working here? I didn't think you would let a human work here?" "Kaneki show Luna and Sora what is behind the eyepach." "Ok Toka" he said as he pulled it of to reveal one ghoul eye. With that mi e changed to mach his. " since when where you a ghoul Kaneki?" "Since you left. Well almost a month acutly" he said putting back on his eyepach.

(A/N) Hope you enjoyed. Hopefully I can get a chapter or two in every week it just depends on my homework and choirs. So ya bye.

~Melody