The SPG

(AN:!!!!If you don't wanna read this fine!It's not and I sure wish that a younger kids (if ever) is reading this please,don't just skip to the next one Thank you.And oh I am not great in writing some HOT scene so forgive my mind,she is doing all the work)

Morning 🌞🌞🌞
I was awaken by the smell of something burning ..
And that made me alert,the smell is coming from the kitchen..

And then I saw a frying pan..
And something really black is burning..And something was over flowing and the oven inside was so smokey..
The stove was burning ,so I quickly smashed the glass and get the fire extinguisher...

And then the fire stopped,for a moment I thought the house was going to make a fire..And I saw Luke shirtless with an apron,he has a glove and a spatula in his hands..

And I saw Luke shirtless with an apron,he has a glove and a spatula in his hands

Are you nuts?Are you going to start a fire? I told him angrily

I..I was just trying to make you a breakfast..I didn't mean it to turn out this way..Luke said while scratching his head

Well,thank you..and he just stared at me confused and I just kissed his lips.
And went to get a fork and a plate..

I put the burned thing on my plate..I cut it in half and I was surprised to see it was a hotdog..

No don't eat that!It will make your tummy bad..

I didn't listen to him and continue eating..
Wow the outside of the hotdog was hit while the inside is still cold..
I just took a bite,I hesitate at first but I know Luke did this for me so I am going to eat it ,it taste horrible..But I just pretended that it taste good..