Megaman and Bass: Take em down

XD it's a picture I drew after beating Megaman and bass. You get to meet my oc, Electro! She is Bass's sister and wasn't created by Wily, but my other OC Yuku!

She was created for electrical work. (Ye know houses, building ect) normally she hangs around the lab or is working.

Good point: Loves working
BadPoint: lazy

Likes: Electrical things
Dislikes: Evil

Yuku is the niece of Wily, her first Robot she ever created was Melody, as he was DYN 000, when she was 8. (Yes Melody is a boy! And she is a super genius!)

Good point: Super genius
BadPoint: coding (she's good at coding but not to the point where wily can hack into her robot masters)
Likes: building
Dislikes:STARMAN

Anyways I'll show you w picture of her. SO DO NOT STEAL MY OCS. OR ART! I HAVE TAGS ON THEM SO I WILL KNOW IF YOU STOLE THEM! again I am YAMI_HOSHII on Instagram and DesintyZero on Deviantart.  Follow for both accounts for more art.

I will be taking request on all three accounts. Comment here (DM (or PM) on Da or insta.)

Likewise I will be writing a story and posting on here soon (not this story but another one.) so be looking FORWARD  for that. and I am also making MEGAMAN MEGA FORCE AS A COMIC! Coming soon.. Idk know when tho.