"Hmmm...." Garnet pondered. "Well, it's not exactly detective vision, Steven... But I can't think of anything else to do."

With that, she brought her hands close to her eyes to concentrate, as thousands of possibilities flowed in front of her eyes.

After a while, Steven spoke up, "Well, do you see anything?"

Garnet saw an endless sea of possible futures, but then one very strange one played before her eyes. "I can't see anything about us disappearing, but we may want to move out of the way."

"Why?" Peridot asked nervously.

Garnet pointed up, "Because a flying car is about to fall on us."

"Oh. Is that all?" A relieved Pearl asked. "Well that shouldn't be..." Her eyes bugged out when she realized what Garnet said, "Did she just say flying car?"

"Eeyup," Amethyst pointed up, and sure enough, a car was falling from the sky right towards them!

Everyone scattered for cover; Garnet pulled Steven close for protection, and Peridot clung to Amethyst, who in turn clung to Pearl, for dear life. Just as they had all dived out of the way, the car finally hit the ground with a loud thud!

When the dust cleared, everyone turned to see what had landed -and almost killed them. Standing proudly in the center was an old black and white 1960's DeSoto Adventurer with a gold shield on the doors. It looked a bit beaten up, probably from years of use, and yet still looked solid enough even after the impact. The five gems cautiously approached it.

Peridot stared at the vehicle from behind Steven. "What is that thing?! Some sort of interdimensional transport device!?"

Steven stared in awe at the strange car. "It's an old-school car!"

"...That fell from the sky," Pearl added in confusion.

"Cooool! ... Let's poke it!!!" Amethyst approached the car to poke it.

"Amethyst, no!" Pearl shouted, stopping her. "You can't poke a flying vehicle like that... What if something gross or dangerous pops out?! The last thing we need is ANOTHER hostile space traveler trying to destroy the Earth."

That didn't stop a certain homeworld gem; she leapt on the hood of the car and started thumping mercilessly on it with her tiny hands. "I demand you to show yourself, you filthy clods!! Don't you know you came THIS close to horribly injuring a Certified Kindergartner technician -and her collaborators!"

When banging on the hood didn't work, Peridot tried banging on the windows.

"Come on out! I demand identification, and I demand it-" in the middle of her ranting, the window lowered down slowly, ".... Now? Well, that's more like it. Now, if you would be so kind as to-"

"BONZAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!"

Suddenly, a fuzzy white blur leapt out of the window straight at Peridot. Before anyone knew what happened, there was a short, fuzzy rabbit-like creature with a frightening smile and sharp teeth gnawing on top of Peridot's head.

Peridot just stood there in confusion, then looked up at the creature. "AAAAHHHH!" Peridot screamed. "GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF ME!! IT'S GNAWING ON MY HEAD UNIT!!!" The little gem ran all around the yard, trying to shake the rabbit-like creature off her head... But to no avail...

The rest of the gems were surprised to see this... Although Amethyst was trying hard not to laugh loudly at Peridot's pain.

Pearl blinked to see if this was real. "... Everyone else is seeing the fuzzy... White thing on Peridot's head too, right?"