Meeting Henry! part 1

~Henry's POV~

"HENRY!!!" He called me. "SLOW DOWN!!!"

"Catch up, slow poke!" I answered. "Why me?" I muttered to myself.

Just then, someone yelled up ahead.

"What was that?...Henry, did you hear that?' He said.

"Yeah sounds like someone is in trouble! ...We better go help them" I said.

Both of them started running towards the noise.

Some other part of the forest:

The person was a girl. She was yelling while she tried to get away from some bandits.

She fell down. The bandits were getting closer by the second. She tried to get up. A leg went on top of her. She knew it was all over for her, but then, a knife came out of nowhere and hit the guy standing on top of her in the back.

"Bulls-eye!" Someone yelled out of the shadow.

She stood up and ran. The bandits had stopped and were looking around, but when they saw the girl running, they chased after her again.

~Henry's POV~

As we came closer we slowed down. We came to a bush and hid behind it. We saw a girl running away from some men. We both looked at each other and mouthed, "Bandits..."

We both saw her fall to the ground and try getting back up.

"We need to help." I whispered.

"Yeah, but how?" My Friend asked. 

While we talked, we saw one of the bandits put his foot on top of her.

I had to do something quick, but what?! Without thinking, I pulled out my pocket knife and threw it straight at the bandit. He got hit by it and fell down on the ground.

Without thinking, my friend said "Bulls-eye..."

Looking at him, I mouthed "idiot!"

He looked at me and mouthed, "I am not an idiot! I just forgot we were hiding..."

"You forgot?! We could have gotten us killed!" I said angrily.

"Umm.. Henry, we better go and  make sure that the girl got away from the Bandits," said my Friend.

"Okay Benjy mangy, let's go." I said while walking in the direction that the girl and the bandits went.

"Hey.. I am not mangy! ... wait up for me!" said Benjy.

~Mystery person's POV~

I was just walking around when I heard someone yelling off in the distance. "Oh great! Another person in trouble; that's all I need..." I mumbled, looking in the direction it come from.

As I was hurrying along to the place where the noise came from.