Part Two

Tunip was worried. Tweak had been away for half an hour now and there was no sign of her. He signalled to the other Vegimals to follow him, chattering to them in worry. They went in the direction that Tweak had gone. After about five minutes of swimming they came across a big cave with massive rocks strewn across it. One of the Vegimals squeaked and pointed to a massive rock at the back of the dark cave. they could just see Tweak trapped behind the rock. One vegimal fainted into the others' arms. Tunip started to swim across to her, but a thin black shape darted in front of him. More T, chasing Tunip back. One nearly hit him and Tunip felt a small zap on his back. The rest of the Vegimals swam as fast as they could, with Tunip behind them. Tweak called over to them.

"Vegimals! Get help! Quickly!" They looked back to see the mysterious creatures heading back to Tweak, covering their sight of her.

Tunip chattered fast and fearfully. He said something like: " Tweaks in danger! We need to get help."

The Vegimals swam back to the mouth of the cave to the Gup D. Jumping in, Tunip landed on the Octo-Alert, chattering the words that meant:

"Octonauts! To the HQ!"

The Octonauts back at the Octo-Pod all heard it and headed straight to HQ. What was going on?