Ziall/Narry One Shot

Ziall Horlik & Narry Storan
Bromance story
One-shot
[boyxboy material]

________________________

**WARNING**

This story contains foul words and boyxboy contents. You've been warned and dont go bitchin about and report this story.

________________________

Niall's POV:
I can't believe I survived almost 3 years in a band with a person I really, REALLY hate and his name is Zayn Malik. Management tells us to play it cool in public and in private, we can do anything we want to each other. Wanna know why I hate him? He's an asshole, a liar, a bitch, a bully, anything you could think of. Sometimes we fight physically, don't ask why. My eyebrows furrowed thinking about Zay-

"Hey bitch, go make me a sandwich." Zayn kicked my left side. We're on the couch watching telly. There's two couches but Zayn sat on the couch where I was. Great.

"You have two fucking hands. Go make it yourself."

Zayn groaned, closed his eyes and lays his head on the armrest. After a few seconds, he sat up straight with a grin plastered on his face. It shocked me a bit but I didn't bother to move. He looked at me and smirked.

Oh my god. He's creeping me out. I thought.

Then, he crawls over to me. He puts his legs on either side of mine. He also puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Z-Zayn, what a-are y-y-you doing?" I stuttered.

He sat on my crotch. Hard. It made me do a 'humph' sound. I feel the heat on my cheeks rising. He traces his finger down my chest and stopped it just above my zipper of my trousers. He stared at his finger -I did too- for a few seconds then he looks up. I look up too and stared at his eyes. I didn't know he had that twinkle in his eyes and how gold his eye color is.

He leaned in and kissed the corner of my mouth. My breath hitched, he notices and smirks.

"Yeah.. I think I should make you a sandwich." I pushed him gently and stood up. I ran to the kitchen but bumped into something or maybe someone instead. My eyes widen to see Harry on the doorway with a huge grin on his face. The doorway has a perfect view of the couch.

"How long have you been watching?" I asked.

"I watched the whole thing." He smirks.

• • • at Niall's bedroom • • •

"I told you I don't like him!" I shouted.

"Dude, I saw how the way you looked at him." Harry stated.

"I'm not gay, I'm straight! I like girls and always will! Even if I was gay, I wouldn't like that asshole. I hate him!"

"You know, there's a thin line between love and hate."

I groaned, "Okay. I'll repeat, I. Am. Not. Gay."

"We'll see about that." Harry grabbed me by the hips and pulled me against him. He crashed his lips to mine. I was surprised. My eyes wide open, his is closed. He bit my bottom lip to make me kiss him back. His lips were so soft but then again rough. I felt hypnotised and started kissing him back. Then, I felt him smirk against my lips.

He licks my bottom lip but I kept my mouth shut and he groans. His hand on my right hip trails down my thigh and massages it. I was so distracted by the kiss that he grabs my crotch and I gasp. He darts his tongue in. We fought for dominance but of course, he won.

"Hey Nia-. Oh sorry. Didn't know you were busy." Zayn closed the door behind him.

When he barged in, we immediately pulled away -actually, I did-. After he left, I suddenly felt awkward. I looked at Harry to see him already looking at me but he smiles.

"What?" I asked.

"I thought you said you weren't gay."

"I am not!"

"Why'd you kiss back?"

"Um, uh, because, I, um-" I couldn't answer him. Why did I kiss him back? "I don't know, Harry." I finally said.

"But I know, you like boys!" Harry teases.

"I do not!" I was starting to get frustrated.

"Then, lets do it again to prove it." Harry pushes me to the bed and straddles me. Again, I felt his lips on mine.

• • •

Zayn's POV:
Ughh, god! Why did I do that?! God, why am I so stupid? I thought teasing him would make him do what I want
-which it worked-. But I fucking kissed him! I just felt like I had to do it and I know he likes it. I wanted to do it again in his room but someone beat me to it.

I heard someone moaning and groaning in Niall's room. Liam and Louis went home and are now sitting on the couch looking confused. "I'll go check on them." I say.

I walked to Niall's door to knock but "Ughh, Harry! Go faster. Stop teasing and go faster!" Harry hummed and I hear Niall moan louder. I can't believe Harry is doing it with Niall!

I walked back to the couches and told them, "They're wrestling."

"Really?! I wanna join!" Louis says childishly. "It's better if you don't." I said.

Louis crosses his arms and pouts.

• • • in the dining room • • •

Liam, Louis, and I are are eating quietly when Harry came in holding Niall's hand and Niall's face crimson red.

"Guess what, guys." Harry says.

"What?" Louis asks, taking a sip on his drink.

"I just gave Niall a blowjob." He says proudly.

Louis spits out his drink, Liam almost chokes on his food while I sigh in relief. At least they weren't going at it.

"I think I just lost my appetite." Liam pushes his plate forward. Niall got even redder if that was possible.

• • •

Niall's POV:
It's been 2 and a half weeks after Harry gave me my first blowjob.. From a guy. He would wink at me every so often, 'accidentally' hitting my bum, we would make out in different dressing rooms, sometimes giving me more blowjobs, and the best part is he would cuddle me to sleep and sing to me.

Zayn was being nice and getting closer to me. And it's weirding me out.

We have an interview in a few hours and we're getting there. Harry's head was on my lap and I ran my fingers through his curls which brings a tug on the corner of his lips.

• • • interview • • •

We were seated in a small couch. Harry nearest to the pretty lady interviewer, Louis next to him, Liam, Zayn, and me. It was a bit tight that Zayn's leg was on top of mine.

I laughed at whatever the interviewer said but my laugh lowers when I feel something on the inside of my thigh. Zayn was rubbing his hand up and down continuously. He then brings it dangerously close to my crotch.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered sternly.

"Oh, you know. Just having fun." He says innocently.

"Stop it or I'll kill you."

"How about you punish me instead." He whispers seductively. He nibbles on my earlobe and I groan. I was starting to grow a boner and I immediately pulled Zayn on my lap to cover it. Everyone stares at us weirdly but continued on. Zayn starts to wiggle his bum and my boner is growing harder than ever. I bit my lip to hold back my moans. It's hurting so badly, that I can't wait for this interview to end and fix my little problem or maybe someone else could help too.

When the interview was done, I grabbed Zayn's wrist and ran to my dressing room. I locked the door and pushed Zayn against it. I was breathing heavily, my body against his.

"You want this, don't you?" I asked.

"More than anything."

I started kissing him roughly,

"You've been very naughty. You are definitely getting punished by me, topping." I smirked when Zayn's eyes widen.

"No, no, no! Anything but that!"

"I'm in charge and I can do anything I want."

I made him lie on his back on the floor and took his shirt off while I sat on his crotch. I stop and admire his toned body for awhile. Tracing my fingers on his chest. I start to grind my crotch on his and he lets out a loud moan.

"God, you're so fucking sexy."

Zayn's hands were holding firmly on my hips to stop me from grinding more.

"Punish me already." Zayn growls.

"This is how I'm punishing you, asshole." I smirked.

I slowly take my shirt off and hearing him groan makes me smirk again. I throw it aside and look at him. His eyes roaming all over my body. He grabs me from behind my neck and forces his lips on mine. I wasted no time to kiss him back. Turning our passionate kiss to a heated make-out session.

I pull away and start kissing, licking, and sucking his neck to his chest. I kiss down and I reached the zipper and look at him, Zayn was panting heavily and a thin sheet of sweat covering his forehead. I slowly pull down his zipper with my teeth and he moans. I pull down his pants, leaving him in his boxers. I placed wet kisses on his clothed dick and it leaves a wet spot in the middle of his boxers.

"You're gonna be the death of me, Horan."

I also pull down his boxer and his boner springs up, hitting his stomach.

"Excited much?"

"You got me hard from all that teasing. It took all my might to not grab you and fuck you senseless on the couch." He said.

"Too bad because I'll be the one fucking you senseless."

I put my hand on his dick and Zayn's breath hitch. I starting to move my hand up and down. I'm not really good at this. Harry was always the one doing it. It seems that I'm doing pretty well since Zayn is moaning loudly.

I placed soft kisses on the head before I put it in my mouth. Zayn's hand immediately went to my hair and grabs it. I bobbed my head up and down.

"Niall, I'm g-gonna c-cum."

I stopped bobbing and grabbed his dick harshly.

"Not until I fuck you."

I take my pants and boxers off. I spit on my hand and rubbing in on my dick using it as lube.

I placed three fingers in front of him, "Suck." I said and he obeys. He swirls his tongue and sucks on it too.

I open his legs and put in my middle finger. Not even halfway there, Zayn groans in pain.

"Just relax, babe." I said.

He nods and his tensed muscles where soothing away. I begin to put it in and out slowly until I hear Zayn's moans. I added the second finger and started scissoring him. He begs for more and I add the third finger and thrust it in and out.

"Please, Niall. Cut the crap and fuck me already!"

"Desperate much?"

"Stop being an asshole and fuck me!"

"Fine, fine."

I positioned myself and placed his left leg on my shoulder.

I thrust in deep, not warning him or making him adjust to my size. He screams loudly.

"Shush, babe. You don't want them to hear us." I whispered close to his ear.

"It's your fucking fault!"

We heard a knock and hear Liam's voice, "Are you alright in there, boys?"

"Yeah! Zayn just fell on the bathroom floor. You should have seen it!" I faked laugh.

"Alright, hurry up. We're leaving in half an hour."

When the footsteps starts to fade away, I turn my attention back to Zayn.

"I think that was enough time for you to adjust to my size. I'm quite large, ain't I?" I said.

"Shut up and continue."

"Can't believe that you're this tight, babe."

"C'mon, we got no time. Fuck me fast."

I pulled back and thrust in deeper than the last one. I hear Zayn groan. I pounded harder and harder, trying to find the bundle of nerves. Once I hear Zayn's long, drawn-out moan, I thrust into the same spot over and over again.

From the slow deep thrusts, Zayn begs for more, harder, and faster. I begin to go faster and harder, moans covering the whole room.

One last thrust, we both came at the same time, screaming each others names. I collapsed on top of Zayn, breathing heavily.

"That was the best sex I ever had." I said.

"Yeah, best orgasm yet."

We took a shower -together of course. blowjobs with it- and changed.

Harry came in the room minutes later.

"Woah! It stinks in here!" Harry waves his hand and the other pinching his nose.

"I can't believe Niall would be the one to top. Always thought it would be Zayn. Wow, Niall. You're even hotter being dominant." Harry said. He went closer to me and held my waist.

"Hey! He's mine!" Zayn pulls Harry away from me.

Harry spins around and accidentally pushes Zayn on the wall.

"Mmm, Zayn. I wonder what'll be like you under me, moaning and begging for me to go faster." Harry said, his eyes all over Zayn's body. Zayn blushes, which is impossible but Harry made him to. Woah.

"You know, I can't help but eavesdrop to your amazing vocalic sex that made me create a little problem down there and have to wank myself off. I was wondering if we could have threesome next time." Harry smiles but his eyes begs.

Zayn and I look at each other and smirk.

"Sure." We both say.

"You know, I think you should clean the floor. Your cum is all over it." Harry laughs and leaves.

• • •

We got in the van and sat on our seats.

"Next time, can you guys keep it down a little bit. Thanks." Louis smirks and I blushed deeply red.

__________________________

Omygod Omygod Omygod Omygod. I just did a smut. At least it wasn't that detailed.

Bravo for me, making my first ever smut 👏👏👏👌👌

I was thinking, should I do a part two? what do you think?