The clear up

"Why on earth do we have to clear up all this mess?" Alex exclaimed as her and a bunch of other prisoners stood with brooms "It's either that or you all have to move prisons" Caputo said as he stood with a ice pack on his face "Find it unfair we were nearly gunned down for trying to escape" Nichols exclaimed "Just get to work" Caputo said before he got up and walked away. "This is so cruel" Stella said.

Faye PoV
I haven't heard from Alex all I know is that 20 prisoners and 3 guards dies after yesterday's events I just hope none of my friends were hurt "MARSHALL!" Someone screeched I turned and it was my guidance counsellor "I made a few calls and I can confirm your fiancé and your friends are fine" she said before smiling "That's great! Thank you so much" I said to her before smiling. I feel a lot better now knowing that she's safe. "Hey any chance when I can get my personal items back?" I said to her before she left "Yeah you should be able to get them in a few days" she said before leaving.

"Hey Faye, I'm Penny I'm your probation officer. I'm here to talk about your release in a few weeks" a woman said as she peered in through the doorway in my room "Hey come in" I said as I was holding Kevin "As you are aware whenever a prisoner leaves you are allocated a probation officer for your first 2 months after release. As you are a single mother I'm here to help you prepare and to make sure you have somewhere to live after you leave" Penny began "I'm looking for a place for me, Kevin and 2 other friends to live" I said "So roughly a 3 bedroom house?" She said "Yeah and a job too" I replied "I am only allowed to help you and Kevin I'm afraid" She said. After a while of boring conversation she left.

Back at Litchfield
"Cmon ladies put more effort into it" Pornstache ordered "Does Faye know your alright?" Piper questioned as she walked over to me "I'm not sure. Maybe someone from here told someone at her new prison" Alex replied. "I'm so excited to get out of this place and to live with you guys" Piper exclaimed "Just as long as we are clear on the boundaries" Alex questioned "Just friends, nothing more. Nothing less" Piper replied and Alex nodded.

It was soon dinner and Alex emerged into the cafeteria "What's this?" She said in disgust as a pile of slop was placed on her tray "The packet was in French so we don't know" Red said as she stood behind the counter. Before she walked away someone barged into her causing her to drop her tray "Oh I am so sorry, praise the Lord!" Pennsatucky said as she and her friends started giggling "Fucking meth head" Alex sneered as she got up and walked away. "What's wrong?" Piper asked as Alex came storming into the bunk and punched the metal cabinet and slumping to the floor and crying. "I just want Faye" Alex whimpered as Piper came and sat in the floor next to her as Alex rested her head on her shoulder "She misses you too, it won't be long" Piper said trying to comfort Alex. "When will this all be over" Alex sighed.