Shizaya: 'Til The Story Ends.....

Start from the beginning

3 POV.....

Once Izaya pushed the power button, the game popped up on the screen. It was pretty hard to read the words since it was too close together, but Shizuo coul read it. Soon Izaya clicked the button that labeled " start now," the whole room turned into some kind of digital room! Colorful patterns flowing upwards into a big white door with two handels on both sides. Izaya and Shizuo stared at the neon colors moving. Izaya shouted after a few mintues of silence," Let's follow the lights! Remember we have to finish this game fast!" Shizuo showed a straight face, but Izaya knew he was happy in the inside, then they ran to the white door and pushed the handle!

In the game.....

On the other side of the door, their was so many surprising things! The glass was pretty much like the sky and the flowers were like small cherry blossoms! Everywhere around Izaya and Shizuo was so fascinating! Shizuo stepped into the place and felt the grass (well on his shoes but he can still feel how soft it was). SUDDENLY! Izaya pushed him back, and made both of them fall! izaya was on the bottom and Shizuo on the top. The imformant who was blushing like crazy could still talk in his normal voice," Shizuo! Didn't you see the red line on the grass! It means something bad will happen!!" Shizuo who was still shock shouted back in front of Izaya's face (face to face with Izaya)," You! Flea! You didn't need to push me!" Izaya mumbled something that was impossible to hear unless you had a microphone or something.

They started to argue forgetting that both of them were on the te ground, until a voice was heard! Shizuo and Izaya face the way the voice was coming from. They saw a kid with a red coat on walking to them. Izaya looked back at Shizuo and asked," Shizu-chan~ I know how much you love me, but please get off." Shizuo glanced at Izaya and stood up fast. He didn't argue back and continued to look at the red coat person walking to them. Izaya stood up and watched as the stranger walks closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? I know short, don't need to rub it in. I won't be publishing chapters nor stories on Monday anymore since I have school coming up and you know, have to go to school and can't publish stories on weekdays. I'll be choosing random days like Wednsday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Maybe Monday or Tuesday (Any day LOL), but I don't think it'll happen. So check Wattpad for my new stories!!! Here's the short conversation~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Mikado logged on]

Mikado: Hi. I've been wondering if going on a rollercoaster is dizzy

[Shizuo, Izaya logged on]

Izaya: Yo! No it's not! Just have fun and you won't feel anything!

Shizuo: Hi, yes. A coaster is really dizzy with Izaya on

Mikado: Ok, so I just, don't think about it?

Izaya: Yup!

Shizuo: Ya

[Caroline logged on]

Caroline: Hi!

Mikado: Is a rollercoaster scary to you?

Caroline: A rollercoaster? Well if you mean the one that goes in a circle, yup! But others, sometimes!

Mikado: Okay thanks you guys!

Izaya: No problem!

Shizuo: It's alright

Caroline: Okay!

Izaya: Why did you ask this question?

Mikado: Well, I'm going to a carnival. Anri and Kida suggested that we go on a coaster

Caroline: Hmmm, so you're just scared?

Mikado: Yes.... it's really hard to admit it...

Izaya: How about we all go!

Shizuo: Hell no flea!

Mikado: That won't be a bad idea, right?

Shizuo: Fine, but the flea has to buy the ticket for me!

Izaya: As long as you come! Shizu-chan~

Shizuo: You typing that name makes me irritated too

Izaya: I don't even know why you haven't broken that computer yet

Shizuo: I'm going to your house flea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get ready!!! IZAYA!!!!!!!!!

Izaya: I'll see you~

[Izaya, Shizuo logged off]

Caroline: Oh! They're going to do it! Shizuo will be on the top XD I'll love to see, but I have school! Bye~

Mikado: Oh! That reminds me! I have school too!! Bye!

[Mikado, Caroline logged off]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye bye~ See ya next time!!! ^_^ Oh! And make sure to be really happy I added in something fun ;) You'll <3 it! For the people who wants to see something funny....... It'll be short 'cause school! That means more chapters to write! Like I guess more than 30!!!!!