Adventures of Team crafted and team storm

◆◆◆Prologue◆◆◆

It was a nice day out so I decided to go out for a walk, Minecraftia seemed to be pretty great today for a blocky world.I when't to my usual parkour course only because that was a place I enjoyed the most, I saw a guy with sunglasses and brown hair parkouring on the budder blocks and another with green headphones and one eye that was covered with some brown hair, I think it's honey brown? Gosh they are pretty good but their goofing off got in the was of that.

*sigh*I missed the old days with the rest of team storm it has been 3 years since we split up and did whatever. Jamie was a singer now, Taylor was a cook in a restaurant, and Maya was a motivational speaker for the public.Me?, well I am just a normal person that has a normal life nothing special. Ha! To think the leader of the team was normal! The boys left and I started parkouring, sadly that didn't last long because of me being so fast naturally. I jumped off the course and started driving home and to my suprise when I opened the door I saw...

●●●●●●●●ºA/Nº●●●●●●●●●

A DRAGON! Nope sorry about that...well since I am sort-of new to wri-er typing stories I decided to do sky first and maybe some runaway guys fics, IDK! Let me know if I should do more...(I know you don't want more) arunaway guys channel (I think)IDK! Im not good with that stuff!