The Run in Motion

Start from the beginning

"SANS! IF I DON'T CAPTURE THIS ONE, I MAY NOT EVER GET INTO THE ROYAL GUARD! THE KING ONLY NEEDS ONE MORE HUMAN SOUL TO BREAK THE BARRIER!"

"you aren't gonna get them! alright!" Sans was getting frustrated with his brother. "i'm trying to help you! you can be a pro cooker, or master puzzle maker, you don't need to capture humans! let people like undyne worry about that!"

Papyrus started to storm off to where his puzzles were. Sans noticed this. "where are you going!?" He yelled to his brother.

"AWAY FROM YOU!" Papyrus yelled back, shocking Sans. Yes, they got into fights before, but Pap never ran off.

he'll come back, Sans thought, i know it.

Papyrus was about halfway through his puzzles when he saw a human. They had brown hair and a long sleeve green and yellow shirt. He couldn't see more, since she was facing away from him.

He heard groaning from ahead of him and moved to the side where the leafless trees would hid him. The girl was in a battle with a Snowdrake, an Ice Cap and a Cooldrake. Papyrus saw her health was low, about at 3. He then saw her do something he would not have expected.

She took a knife and sliced all three of the stray monsters, turning them to dust.

The girl leaned back and admired her work.

"About time," She said, her voice quite pretty to Papyrus. "*huff* I was low on cinnamon buns." She sighed. "Oh well, I better head onwards."

Papyrus finally saw her face. Her features were simple, but pretty, and her eyes were crimson red, which seemed to shine in the light.

Papyrus made the mistake to step forward and snapped a branch. The girl heard and turned to him, which made Papyrus run.

Chara, seeing someone run off made her follow the mysterious creature, since they may have been there for a while.

"Hey!" She yelled. "Stop!"

Chara couldn't see the figure anymore so shrugged it off. If she were to fight Undyne once again, Chara would most likely win.

She continued down the path, expecting to see the tall, super loud skeleton, Papyrus, brother of Sans. But nobody came.

Chara was extremely confused. "Something is really different in this timeline," She said to herself. "First, Flowey doesn't remember my name, then Sans doesn't show up to the bridge. Now, the spaghetti maker isn't here and all of these puzzles have been deactivated. This is strange, indeed."

Chara continued to think until a familiar skeleton jumped in front of her. Chara jumped and almost fell on the snow, which would be cold, since she's wearing shorts.

"Don't you know it's rude to scare people?" Chara asked innocently.

"I DIDN'T SCARE YOU!" Papyrus, the tall skeleton yelled back.

"Yeah, whatever." Chara said, rolling her eyes.

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME, HUMAN?"

"My name is Chara."

"THEN I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL CAP . . . TURE . . . YOU. . . ."

Papyrus couldn't help but stare into Chara's red eyes. They seem to put him in a trance. Chara noticed this and began to grow a little nasty.

"Why are you looking at me?!" Chara said. "Stop it!"

Papyrus broke out of his trance. "WHY?"

"Cause I have things to do." Chara pushed past Papyrus, but what he said next stopped her dead in her tracks.

"LIKE WHAT? KILL MORE MONSTERS?"

Chara turned to face Papyrus and jumped up on his shoulder and put her blade to his neck.

"Have you been watching me?" She whispered in his ear.

"MAYBE."

Chara sighed. "Ok, then. Sorry 'bout this Papyrus, but I can't have any witnesses."

Chara pulled back her knife and was going to stab Papyrus in the head when he yelled, "STOP!"

Chara was smirking. "Why? Not ready to die?"

"THERE, THERE HAS TO BE A WAY FOR YOU TO SPARE ME-"

"I DON'T SPARE ANYONE!" Chara yelled at him. "Death will be brought to all of you! I don't care how many times I have to, I will kill you all!"

"WELL," Papyrus had an idea. It was risky and if Sans found out, Papyrus would be dead.

"WHAT IF I HELP YOU?"