Chapter 1

Kiera's POV

I'm so excited to be back to Barden!

Summer break was pretty fun. I mostly only hung out with Maya because we lived near each other and all our other friends lived in different states.

I got to see my family, which was nice.

I saw my stepsisters, Tess, Mary, and Nicole.

Nicole actually just graduated high school but I'm not sure if she's going to collage.

"C'mon Kiera we gotta get to the activity fair to advertise the Bellas." Beca tells me.

I adjust my shirt, grab my phone and we walk out the door.

I was wearing my butterfly half shirt I got from forever 21 and bright blue shorts and black converse with my hair in a waterfall braid.

We get to the booth and I see all the Bella's that I had missed like Fat Amy, Lily, Cynthia Rose, Stacie, Ashley, Jessica, Denise, And of course Emmy and Maya.

I give them all hugs and then we sing to attract people to our booth.

Now that I have captured your attention
I wanna steal ya for a rhythm intervention
Mr. TSA, I'm ready for inspection
Sh-sh-show me how you make a first impression

Oh, oh
Can we take it nice and slow, slow
Break it down and drop it low, low
Cause I just wanna party all night in the neon lights 'til you can't let me go

I just wanna feel your body right next to mine
All night long
Baby, slow down the song
And when it's coming closer to the end hit "Rewind"
All night long
Baby, slow down the song

Oh oh oh oh
Yeah, baby, slow down the song
Oh oh oh oh
Yeah, baby, slow down the song

We sang Slow Down by Selena Gomez and a bunch of girls took fliers. I was glad it seemed like a lot of people were gonna audition.

By the time we finished I noticed two girls standing near the table looking at us.

Looking over I recognized them.

"NICOLE!!!" I yelled running over to her crushing her in a hug.

Nicole is short, skinny, and has long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and a stunning face.

Next to her is her best friend Alex, who is basically like a sister to me too.

She's short and thin and has long brown hair and dark brown eyes. She is super pretty too.

"Hey Alex!" I said hugging her too.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I ask stepping back.

"Well, we go here now." Nicole tells me.

"NO WAY. Why didn't you tell me?!" I say excited.

"We wanted to surprise you." Alex said.

I introduce them to all the Bella's.

"Are you gonna audition?" Beca asks them.

They both look at each other. "Sure." Nicole replied.

"Hey Beca is it alright if me and Maya show them around campus?" I ask.

"Sure. Just try to be back in like a half hour." She replies.

"Alright thanks!" I say leading them away from the booth.

We walk around the activity fair for awhile talking until we get to the trebles singing Thought of You by Justin Bieber.

When they finish Greg walks up to me and puts his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey beautiful." He says smiling.

"Um, she has a boyfriend." Nicole tells him.

I laugh. "Actually, this is my boyfriend." I say reaching up to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Greg, this is my youngest step sister Nicole and her best friend Alex. Nicole, Alex, this is my boyfriend Greg." I introduce them.

Kayden walks over and stands next to Maya.

"Oh and this is Maya's boyfriend Kayden." I tell them, "and Emmy is dating Donald, the one in the glasses over there, and Beca is with Jesse."

All the Trebles greet Nicole and Alex and then I decide its time to go back to the Bella's booth. It's been a half hour.

"Alright c'mon Maya we gotta get back." I tell her.

We say goodbye to everyone and start to head back.

I have a feeling this is gonna be the best year yet.