How You Met

You and your bf y/bf/n are on your way to California for summer vacation. You were on plane # 88 and we're excited to go to Cali bc it was ur first plane ride and your first trip with Y/bf/n. After fantasizing about the Dolan Twins and a long and refreshing nap the plane landed. You headed out of the plane with Y/bf/n and grabbed you luggage. As you 2 headed out you realized that you had no transportation so you requested an uber. Once he got there you and Y/bf/n got in the car and told him where to go. He typed in the address of the rental apartment and after the drive dropped you two off. You go inside f the place and went into your rental apartment. "Y/n" Y/bf/n asked "ya" you replied not looking away from your phone. "We should go explore LA" "YAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!" You replied. You left the apartment in sweatpants and sweatshirt from Nike on and Y/bf/n had on the same. While you two were walking around LA you noticed Vans your fav store so you decided to go in. While looking at shoes with Y/bf/n you saw two familiar faces look at you and Y/bf/n. "OMG Y/bf/n it's Ethan and Grayson" you whispered to her she looked up and saw them "OMG!!!!!" She shouted. Thank god only a couple of ppl were there bc she made quite a scene and made the twins look up. She ran over and hugged them while you were there standing alone paralyzed and confused about what just happened. Ethan looked up at you and smiled and, you returned. As you walked over Ethan asked what your name was "y/n" you answered "I love that name" Ethan said in a girly voice which made you Y/bf/n and Grayson laugh.

Part 2 Coming Next

I hope you liked it it was my (Karlis) first imagine💕💕 ILY BUPS❤️😘
Xoxo
        Karli