My Name Is John

<Rue>

I had finished school. I didn't want to ride the bus or go home so, instead I walked over the ice cream parlor down a few blocks. That is what I generally do when I don't want to home.

The parlor is the cutest little thing! Its very old and antique looking. The place is not busy most of the time, due to Culvers down the next to blocks. I liked to call this place "my little slice if heaven" when it was actually called Zaharicos. The bell rang when I entered. "Hi, Rue! How are you today?" asked Lizzy. She goes to my high school and works here often. Her hair blond in a pixie cut.

"I'm good, have had better days but its okay."

I went to my usual booth and order something I've never gotten. I always choose something new because I love to explore new things. Brrring! The bell to the door went off. A guy came in. He looked straight at me and sat down across from me. There was a strange familiarity. I was caught in a trance and he seemed to be too. He was beautiful. His hair was a deep brown and his eyes... Those beautiful eyes, they were hazel. The perfect blend of brown and green.

The waitress, Lizzy, came and dropped off my pear-colava, pear /pineapple colada, and broke us from our trance. "Anything I can get you?"

"I'll have the same as her" his voice was deep and soothing.

"It will be right out!" and she walked back to the kitchen.

I finally got my voice back, "Um, excuse me? Why are you sitting here?"

"Hello, my name is John."

------------

Okay I know this chappy was really short, but my laptop isn't working right now! And I really wanted to get this part in so I quickly uploaded! Sorry about any spelling/grammar mistakes, I'll try to upload some next week!