Chapter 2

Alana's POV

So I learned nothing.....

Then lunch came.

As any normal high school you sit with just your friends.But our school has groups.The fashionista's,the jocks,the rockers,the populars,and the stalkers.And the normals.

I was apart of the normals.So was Destiny, but I said stalkers.

For lunch I got a Chef Salad I got tater-tots and a banana.After I left the lunch Line I felt strange like someone was watching me only to find out it was the "most popular girl in school."

I was getting my money together when she pushed me into the lap of a guy with Carmel hair and Emerald green eyes.He winked at me! It was the most strangest moment I ever had so I got up from his lap.

So I just told destiny that I will meet her in the library cause I packed my lunch secretly....

"See you later"I said omost yelling

"Well ok I'm going to the ccanteens he said in her polite/snooty tones . when she does that I swear I want to choke her.

"Why don't you just come with me?"i asked raising my eyebrow like Jacob my little brother does.

"Well drew is out there DUH!!"she said as she grabbed her trash and her designer hand bag.

Lets just say destiny is well rich...I don't hang out with her just because shes rich.We met in kindergarten and she wasn't rich then she was just a bratty toddler. Oh,trust me I was way worse than her.

So, drew well that's Destiny's boyfriend. I like a boy named Corey he has a JB hair flip and crystal violet eyes!Wierd.But,OMG, he is hot!!!