Chapter 3: A Fantastic Ending

Sniper and Medic switched into many positions. Going from doggy style, missionary, the cowgirl or "cowboy". They went on and on until the dawn came upon them. Medic noticed the sun and said while breathing heavily, "Sn-Sniper it's almost morning. Ve should b-be asleep by now." Sniper replied in a cheesy way, "So you noticed mate, but I know you wouldn't wanna stop." His sentence made Medic blush so they went on til both men came. Then they laid next to each other and quickly fell asleep. Holding each other in their arms tightly.

***

Medic and Sniper took a shower in the afternoon. They hoped no one knows of what they did last night, knowing they may get in trouble. But they thought, oh well. Who would care anyways? Sniper and Medic kissed each other in the shower and smiled. They loved how they showed their true feelings to each other. They loved how they were showering together for the first time. They also loved that they were washing each other's back. However, while Sniper washed Medic's back. Sniper smacked Medic's ass. He loved how tight it was last night and Medic let out a small groan and looked over at Sniper with a look of anger. But Sniper was smirking.

***

Medic and Sniper loved each other for so many battles and years. They were glad no one stopped their love for each other and the beautiful erotic love at night. Plus they depraved teasing. All of what any person could think of they've done it. Just to show their true love.

They never broke.