Arriving in Canada.

James' eyes shattered widely. As he saw two familiar faces. Lucian and Daniel. Daniel, with the smirk, James grunted and stood up.

"Hi, Daniel, shouldn't you be in prison or something?" James said with a burst of laughter. "Oh wait, I have my phone, where are we?" James asked.

"Canada, TNS is about to board the plane off to internationals." Lucian spoke. Jiley had made the decision to stay with their their team, the one which lead James to Riley. "What do wasnt with me?" James asked.

"Simply to make the next step lose." Daniel said with a smirk. "Ya realize me nor Riles go there anymore." James backtalked. and a bullet flew through the air and 2 girls appeared. One to James' surprise of course. BETH.. Beth and Kate stopped at what was becoming a crime scene, and then they got Daniel and Lucian out of the way. "MAKE A RUN FOR IT JAMES!'" Beth cried out as then after James left, he boarded the plane to Miami and grabbed his phone.

"Hello, Police, I was kidnapped, by Lucian Lang (Just making up a last name) and Daniel (IDK insert last name here) Daniel killed Charlie, so, please make sure that Daniel is found." He spoke with nerves running up his spine.

"Thanks for the report, we've been trying to catch Daniel." The police man congradulated James through the phone.

"Bye." James then hung up the phone from the police and texted Riley.

J- I am back on the plane, I am headed to Miami, tell the troupe I will meet them there.

And then the plane took off, which made Riley happy while James conversed with Noah. James, feeling the happiest he had been since he had done the internationals duet with his girlfriend,

Riley.

Authors note: Hia. I am so happy I could write this chapter today, I am gonna be thinking of ways to make the ending be in chapter 50. so I have like 20 more chapters to go but whatever. I think i can do it

Besides that, I am making a new cover for this book using superimpose, soooo, expect that to happen later.

Another update- THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL. (I won't reveal any more)

Also, shout out to Micheldonlover (See i didnt forget)  she got thee question right.