Forever

It has been two weeks since Eren and I started dating. Everyone knew about it by now. A few of the other boys and girls were kind of upset after hearing the news but hey, Eren loves me and I love him and nothing will change that.

The weather was perfect today, not too hot and not too cold, so we decided to go out and relax under a tree. Just to enjoy each other's company.

"Hey Eren? May I hug you?" I asked while holding my arms out ready to embrace Eren.

"Of course, what's stopping you" Eren grinned showing off his pearly whites.

"Yay!" I wrapped my arms around him,savouring his warmth. My head resting in the crook of his neck. I smiled in content because this moment was pure bliss.

Eren wrapped one arm around my waist while the other was intertwined with my soft,silky (h/l) (h/c) locks.

We stayed like this for what seemed like hours, just enjoying each others embrace.

Eren released himself from the hug. He gazed upon my (e/c) irises with his dreamy,gorgeous turquoise hues. A small smile adorning his facial features.

"I love you" Eren said.

"Me too" I said.

We kissed,his arms wrapped around my waist bringing me closer to him and my arms around his upper back. His soft lips over mine. They fit together like puzzle pieces,like we were meant to be together. I will cherish this love forevermore. Yes, even if death do us part.
____________________________________

Hi guys!! If you're reading this please don't kill me! I know I suck at writing but please bear with me because I'm still doing my best. Anyways, thank you for reading and please leave a comment to help me make better stories. If you liked it,follow and vote :)
*Pics,GIFs and SNK characters don't belong to me. The story belongs to me.
-LeviJam11601