T W E N T Y - T W O

TWENTY-TWO

T U M B L R

Anonymous asked: did you hear whats happening on twitter??? Thomas and art are all over it and its fucking annoying and i feel like shes just sucking up

isaacnewt answered: YES!! Yes I did and I in fact have a couple things to say about Thomas and that...Art. Or ART. I don't even know how she spells it. Anyway I did some research because I really hate gold diggers so I needed to check her out. Basically I'd put screenshots of their convos here but I think it would just be easier if you checked her twitter. She doesn't talk to anyone famous except Thomas who for some reason keeps replying to her.

Onto my point. She keeps going on and on how she's not in it for the fame and such and then she starts talking to Thomas and expects us not to want to find out who she is??? I mean??? It doesn't even make sense. I'm talking facts here. I might be a little bit biased because I don't like her but these are facts.

Start from the beginning: she's basically a no one. BOOM! There comes Thomas with his reply to her dumb tweet to him and they start a conversation. SO if she really wanted to keep her identity private that bad she should've taken their convo onto DMs. But she didn't. What does that tell us about her?

Then she started really talking to him and he stated defending her from 'haters' (!!!????!!!!!) who were just basically people trying to figure her out. She only ever replied to Thomas and only a certain number of her 'fans' (who'd even be a fan of her??? I don't get it). She keeps bragging on and on about this exhibition and she didn't even go to it. Oh my god.

Next we have her actively talking to Thomas (still not in DMs) and someone exposes her. Like, did she really think that wasn't going to happen?? She went from twenty thousand followers to nearly fifty thousand in just a couple weeks. It was bound to happen. Anyway it happens and she pulls a Lindsey Lohan or Amanda Bynes (I don't care honestly which one) and goes off Twitter. Everybody's missing her etc.

Not even a goddamn week later she's back and she's being rude to everyone who dares say something against her? Like really woman??? Like yeah I get it she's pretty and a good artist I assume (I don't like her art it just looks so extravagant) but she's not the new Beyonce. Deal with it.

She's getting popular. She's getting recognition. She's getting drama and because of that more popularity. And she's talking to Thomas in public.

See where I'm headed???

All in all no I don't like Art and I never will and she can leave Thomas because she IS. A. GOLD. DIGGER. And if you don't see it it's your problem. These are facts, kids.

murphymydick replied: okay, i obviously disagree with that. I can't tell you you're wrong as we all are allowed to have OPINIONS, but the way you but yours is rude. I'm not a fan of her either, but jesus Christ you could've lowed down on rudeness. It sounds like you deem yourself more worthy than her and i sure as hell ain't a fan of that either.

lostinclxvds replied: this is just plain wrong. art's clever and brilliant and you should probably look at other stuff she says before you portray her as a grade a bitch. she's trying to do something, to make a chance, and not just pretend to be someone like you do.

@egdeofART: it's a wonder what you can see on the internet. i've had enough for one day.

[i'm trying to be realistic with this story. i constantly see people do this to arzaylea just because she is dating luke. while i don't like her, i don't think people should be mean and rude just because of the fact she's dating someone.]

[also i know that art doesn't seem like she cares much about what is said about her, but she does and the thing with social media stories is that there are many layers of characters that don't really get to see light of the day until a certain point.]