12. Plans

Yona P.O.V

''Let's do it!'' I say slamming my hands on the cafeteria table. Hak who was sleeping, jumps awake. Everyone looks at me confused. ''What are you talking about, miss?'' Zeno looks at me questioningly. I smile brightly, ''We are going to participate in the fashion show.''

''What?'' Hak looks at me shocked. ''Oh! Are we really going to it?! I'm already excited!'' Jae-Ha sparkles like always. ''What's the theme?'' Kija asks me. I take out a flyer from my school bag and put it on the table. Everyone instantly scrambles for the paper.

''Historical clothes, huh?'' Zeno reads it out loud. ''I was thinking of Asian clothes.'' I add to Zeno's statement.

''No.'' Hak says crossing his arms. ''Hak please! It'll be fun!'' Jae-Ha pokes him in the arm. ''Fine. We only need atleast five people anyway. Go have fun with the things in your bottom drawer.'' I say starting to walk away.

''What's in his bottom drawer?'' Jae-Ha asks me. I turn around and start to say, ''P-'' a hand covers my mouth. I see a very angry Hak staring into my eyes. ''I'll do it. I'll do it.'' He frantically says. I smile, ''Good, I'll go register all of us right now.'' and walk off.

We meet after the lessons in front of the school. ''Let's go to Shin-Ah's place.'' I suggest. ''Hell no!'' Hak and Jae-Ha say at the same time. ''Aww, I wanted to see Ao!'' I pout. I suddenly hear a loud ''PYKUUU~'' on my shoulder. I look to my left and see Ao there. ''I brought her to school today.'' Shin-Ah says. Everyone looks at him puzzled. ''Okaaay....Well...We can go to my place'' Jae-Ha says starting to walk ahead of us.

Jae-Ha's place is very ominous. It's quite dark in here. There are a lot of incenses everywhere. Dark red curtains in front of his windows, giving the room a reddish glow. 

The first thing I do is open the curtains and let some light in. We sit down in the living room and start to discuss plans about the fashion show. From time to time I play with Ao. We decide on everyone's color scheme. Kija's color is white, Jae-Ha is green, Zeno is yellow, Shin-Ah is blue, Hak is dark blue and black and my colors are pink and red.

After everything is decided we just sit and talk. As always, Kija is in the kitchen, making tea. He comes back with a tray of it and starts handing it to everyone.

Kija hands a cup of tea to Jae-Ha and says, ''Here you go, babe.'' 

The room goes silent. We can hear a small gasp from Zeno and I see Shin-Ah dialing Yun's number.  I stop Shin-Ah from calling Yun.

The silence stretches out. ''I knew this was coming'' Hak mumbles. ''You know you can tell us everything right.'' I smile at them. Kija turns bright red and sinks to the ground.

Hak pokes Kija, ''Did he die?'' Ao offers him a acorn and Shin-Ah offers him the onigiri that Yun had made us.

 ''Jae-Ha. '' Zeno says serious. Everybody looks at him scared of what's going to come next. ''I'm hungry. I want cake. Do you have cake?'' He smiles. ''N-No, but I have pastries.'' He answers.

Zeno runs to the kitchen with everyone after him. Leaving the two in he living room. 

When we come back eveyone is just as they have forgotten all of it. The boys are stuffing their faces with different kinds of pastries. 

We sit around chatting for a while and soon enough everybody leaves.

Hak walks me home. Halfway there he suddenly tenses up. ''What's wrong?'' I say concerned. ''How did you know?'' He asks me. ''Huh?''. He looks kinda angry and says. ''About my bottom drawer?''. ''Oh, when I was over at your place I accidentally opened the drawer when I was looking for medicine.'' I explain.

''Why do you even need them. It's so easy for you to get girls.'' I tease him. ''What? No?'' Hak says angry. ''Come on! All the girls at school adore you!'' I joke. ''I don't want them nor care about them.'' You could clearly see that he is pissed.

''What do you want then? Is your hand really enough.'' I laugh and he lets out a frustrated sigh. ''Well, come on! You can tell me!'' I smile. 

''YOU! I WANT YOU!''

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating sooner. 

Stuff man, stuff.

~Mysterygirl003 and MysteryGrandmaGonLearnHowToMakeSushiTomorrow#Weeaboo003