Moving

~two months later~
I'm seven months along right now and we told the girls that our baby is a girl five weeks ago. They were so exited about it. Two weeks ago Toby and I bought a house and today we are going to move in.
"Skyla? Your ready to go?" She runs into my arms and we leave the house and drive to our new one.
"Mommy I'm really exited to see my new room."
"Yeah I bet." As soon as we got there Skyla hups out from the car and runs to the door. Toby takes my hand as we walk towarwards the house.
"I can't belive that we bought this house."
"That's what we have always wanted." He nods and gives me a kiss. The next thing I know is Skyla rolling her eyes and looks up to us.
"Daddy you can kiss Mommy later whenever you want but right now I want to see my room." I chuckle at her cutness and give her a kiss on her cheek.
"Alright missy then come on." We walk up the stairs and stop infront of Skyla's room.
"Ok on three. One, two, three." She opens the door and gasps as she hugs Toby.
"It's amazing.(picture above) Thank's Mommy and Daddy,"
"Well I am glad you like it." The rest of the day we put out our stuff and place it in our new house. This last few days were amazing but to that time I had no idea that my live will chrushing down just a few days later.