Confirmed

'What the fuck are you doing girl. I told you that you can't leave and you know what would happen if you left' he screamed.
'I'm sorry, I.. I'm sor..'
SLAP. SLAP. SLAP.

'Charlotte! Charlotte! Wake up, wake up it's a dream'.
I woke up, tears streaming down my face, shaking and as cold as ice. Simon was looking at my concerned while pulling me into his chest for a tight warm hug. I run my fingers up and down his bare chest, the smoothness of his chest was comforting and nice to touch.

'It's was all a dream Charlotte, don't worry, I'm here now and I'll protect you'. He says with his husky voice. Hearing his voice like that may or may not have turned me on a little bit. I told him I'm okay and he fell asleep cuddling me tightly. I thought to myself how lucky I was to have him. He barely knew my past but he didn't care what happened, he's in love with the present me and the past is past. There's something about Simon, maybe it's because he's my brother best friend or he has beautiful open blue eyes but I feel like I can trust him.

It was the morning after and I woke up to a lovely breakfast in bed. Simon had made me bacon and egg along with a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice. My favourite. We have decided to make a video and finally go live with our relationship but we wanted Josh to be in it just so the fans know he's cool with it. Josh agreed to this reluctantly but saw how much it meant to his best friend and sister.
After i had been in the shower and we had both freshened up, we went downstairs to find Josh, he was standing there with a tall blonde girl with beautiful eyes. She was just taller than me, probably 5 foot 3 or 4 but there was something about her I recognised.
Simon cleared his throat and they both look up. The girls hair flowed perfectly and Josh looked so happy.
'So Charlotte, this is my girlfriend Freya, I would of told you sooner but I wanted you to meet her in person'

That name... Where had I heard that name before. And then it clicked. It must of clicked in the Freya's head too and we ran and hugged each other. 'Omg omg omg, how have you been?! It's been forever?!' Simon and Josh looked confused and slightly scared. 'We were best friends in secondary school We lost contact after Charlotte left'
I froze when she said that but that was the past and this was a happy reunion, I could ruin it.

'Well I guess I'm dating your brother then Charlotte and you're dating his best friend? Awesome! Double date time!'

Freya was always the perky and popular friend, I was the shy quiet one but together we were the ultimate friendship. 'Can we steal Josh for a few? We are filming our together video and we want Josh to be in it to approve'

Freya watched TV as we filmed the video, we told the fans we were together in a Q and A style video, the final question was are me and Simon dating and we jump cut to me and Simon cuddling and Josh pretending to gag.
Simon did his outro and we ended the video. Josh left the room to get back to Freya while me and Simon edited the video. 'It's crazy Josh's girlfriend was your best friend' Simon says while chuckling at the video.
'Yeah it is' I return.
I sat in Simons lap cuddling him while he edited the video, it took just less than an hour and we watched it back. It was perfect.