Shopping Time

Maria POV

So I wake up to the sounding of my damn sister telling me to wake the hell up so we could get ready to go to the mall. Ugh cant a nigga around here get some sleep shit . I went to sleep at 2:00 in the morning. .....(Gets out bed and goes into the bathroom to take a shower. )

20 minutes later I was done with everything.

I was wearing me a Black plain belly shirt which by the way shows my fabulously body. With some white skinny jeans and some black and white converse. My hair was in a cute updo style.

Crystal - You ready to go yet.

Me - Yeah ( While grabbing my iPhone and purse )

...........................................

Me -Your driving ??

Crystal - Yeah

Me- What car you wanna drive ??

Crystal - How about the Porsche.

Me - Okay( While getting in the Porsche )

Princeton POV

So Roc and I about to head to the mall it's like 10 in the morning. We about to go pick out some clothes to wear to that teenage club that Ray was talking about.Hopefully no one's really there because I don't want to get attack like I did last Saturday.

Me - Roc bring your ass.

Roc - Alright damn I had to brush my teeth. I know you don't want me to go to the mall and my breath stinking.

Me - Whatever let's just go.

- 15 minutes latter we was at the mall -

*At Black Pyramid Store*

Roc - Man prince what's been going on with you and Lexi.

Me- Shit nothing. I broke up with her I got tired of her ass accusing me of cheating on her.

Roc - To be honest I didn't like her personality. In my opinion she did it fit you.

Me - Well I'm just glad we're done.She's fucking annoying.

Roc- Man this Jersey go.- It was a black and white black pyramid jersey. In the multimedia -

Me - Yeah that Jersey go .

Roc - I'm going to get this.

Me - Yeah imma get this red and white one.

Roc - All we need to go get is the pants and shoes.

Me - Yep come on let's go pay for this shit.( While grabbing his red and s

white jersey)

Roc - leggo

So while walking out the store I saw this beautiful girl. She looked right around my age too. She was dope.The girl was wearing a black belly shirt with some white skinny jeans and black and white chucks.

Roc - Dude what the hell is wrong with you. Close yo damn mouth before a fly get in it.

( Princeton closes mouth )

Roc - C'mon lets go get these shoes and pants and we out.

Me - alright lets go to the trukfit store

* truckfit*

Me- Imma go try these on I'll be back ( some denim jeans)

roc - iight

* 5 minutes later *

Me- You find any pants yet.

Roc - Yea im getting these ( its was some black and white skinny jeans )

(Pays for the jeans )

Me - iight let's go get these dame shoes.

Roc - Cool

Paris Pov

While walking out of forever 21 I saw this fine dude with a curly Afro. You just don't know the things I wanted to do to that boy at that moment. He looked Mexican a little.But who gives a dame he was fineee. ( My thoughts were interrupted by the sounding of my phone)

~Phone Convo ~

Me - Hello  

?? - I guess my own daughter can't call me no more while I'm on tour. 

Me - Oh hey mom. I've just been busy lately . (Lying) 

Mom- Doing what. It's not like you have a job. 

Me- I do have a job. 

Mom - And what is that? 

Me - Being a wonderful daughter . 

Mom - Wow where's your sister at ? 

Me - Right here  

Mom - Let me talk to her  

Me - Okay  

-Puts speaker phone on-  

Crystal - Hey mom 

Mom - How's my favorite daughter doing.  

Me-So she's your favorite daughter now.Whatever 

Mom- Both of you are my favorite.Its just Crystal doesn't give me a hard time and you on the other hand your a piece of work . 

Me - Im not a piece of work. 

Crystal - Yes you are  

Me - Am not  

Mom- Look girls I'm going to have to talk to you guys later I'm a rehearsals okay. 

Me and crystal - Bye mom 

Mom - Bye sweeties and be safe  

Me And Crystal - Okay

~end of phone Convo ~

Paris - I need a boyfriend  

Crystal - No you don't . Boys cause problems. 

Paris - SOME boys cause problems . 

Crystal- All of them do if you ask me