Angry

Jayce look up the stars while walking with Toby, Jayce smiles sad hold the necklace tight to his chest remembering all the good days with Emily....,he sigh look down and kick the rock thinking, will he be different in the future?....he doesn't know...no...he doesn't want to know..he too busy thinking about Emily beautiful pale body laying on the grass,smiling, with rose/flowers around her, laying against her skin,white dress,with blood,He sigh,Toby, Toby was walking beside him staring at Jayce face,he couldn't help it but he look,too perfect in the moonlight just like Emily, he shake his head and look other way blushing at his thought,Jayce look at Toby smiling chuckle until they were in font of the door he grab his mask and put it on,he went mute again,Toby notice then knock on the door "h-hello!"
the door open and there was Sally standing there looking up smiling "yay!~ you guys came! oh! Toby! it time for our tea party!!" she grab Toby hand and run upstairs to her room "w-whaa!!" Jayce could hear Toby from upstairs,he chuckles then he walk in closes the door behind,
"hey dude! wanna play video game with me?" BEN ask while playing the game, Jayce shake his head no and he walk past BEN, Jayce sigh ,he just want to be alone then suddenly everyone came asking him question like 'want to hang out with us?,want some of cheesecake?,wanna go on kill with me?Can i have some of your kidney now?,Child could you help me?,wanna come to tea party?!' Jayce try not to shout or anything until he felt a hand on his shoulder, he couldn't hold it in anymore so he turn around as his mask came off at the same time he shout angry "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!"
He glared at Jeff in front of him, Jeff slowly move his hand away, the others look at him shock but not Toby,LJ,Jeff..Jeff clears his throat and rub back of his neck "i just wanna say....i'm sorry about my brother a-and y-your sister...." he look down then look up and was about to open his mouth but he fall to the ground holding his red check now, Jayce punch him in the face, Jeff looked up was about to shout back but he didn't he got kick in the stomach  , Jayce was about to hurt him again but EJ grab Jayce arm to his back, Jayce growl angry,with hate "it all your fault!!!if you didn't throw that bloody knife at him!! he wouldn't kill her!! she would still be alive!!!" he shake his head with tears in his eyes "i hate you!!! i hate you!! i wish i never meet you!! just leave me alone!!!" he stopped moving around breathing hard, he look at Jeff to see him staring back shock,Jayce glared at him then pushes EJ away and run upstairs to his room where he calm down with his music, Jayce slam the door close and he lean on the door slowly slide down and he hug his knee start to cry.

Jeff pov

Everyone watches him ran up the stairs as they heard the door slam hard and they could hear him crying his heart out the or look at Jeff to see him looking down holding his check, Slenderman walk in front of Jeff and knee in front of him "Child?.." no respond "Child? are you alright" ofc he not alright he hurt...from what he heard from Jayce "don't blame on yourself,this wasn't your fault or his or anyone" Jeff still doesn't respond,he slowly get up and walk outside,to calm himself down and think.

Everyone Pov

they felt that they need to do something,but how? they all look at each other , like their reading each other mind,they nodded as they go and do what they can do to make them happy again.

Jayce Pov

He cry and cry, He wish he was with Emily again,He misses her too much,also....he felt sorry for what he said to Jeff,He didn't mean too,He really didn't....
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

He need to do something....