Chapter 2

(Chapter written by Chica The Slayer)

Thalia's P.O.V~

I woke up to my alarm clock-My dog-. I had to shush him before the hellhouds heard him. He whimpered, I sighed, "I know, another day of boring S.S. This time lets just hope that monsters don't attack us on our way." I had to get ready for school. I picked out my outfit-My black t-shirt

 I picked out my outfit-My black t-shirt

With my skinny jeans

And my shoes

My mom especially designed these shoes herself

My mom especially designed these shoes herself. At first I thought I would die running with these on when I found out in emergencies they will turn into converse. How cool is that?! I wemt to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, and put my hair into a ponytail. I heard the door, I looked at at Sparkie. Her tail wagged, I sashayed toward the door and let Paige come in. I grabbed my backpack and swung it over my shoulders and stuffed Sparkie-My Chihuahua-into my backpack.

We arrived at school. S.S. The people here are all teenagers like we are, I'm 14. Me and Paige are Best Friends, we never had an adventure like almost ALL the rest of the kids here. But I had a feeling that today would be the day. "Well, see ya. Got to get to Archery." I sighed and rushed off. We both went our seperet ways. I was walking to Archery when I heard a howl, off in the distance of the gates. The fog was blurring my vision. I could tell it was a hellhound by the howl. Good thing I had my bow & arrows. I checked to see if anyone was around, no one was, I clicked the side of my shoes and they turned into converse. I ran to the gates and sliped through the crack. I ran towards the sound, I hid behind a tree when I heard the howl again. My dog popped up from my backpack and he whimpered. "shhh.....its going to be ok." I swung my backpack onto a branch of the tree and ran into a clearing. I looked around and the howl was getting clearer. The ground begun to shake beneath me. I was about to face my biggest fear, the hellhound.