BLOOM YOUR RELATIONS

..We humans need love to survive . We need someone to listen to us , and take care of us becoz we have a heart and emotions .
When we dont get love .or care ..or dont feel happy about all the relationships we have .we get depressed and lonely.
Whenever we feel lonely we radiate all the negative thoughts .and thus we attract more and more loneliness .
We attract all those circumstances which make us more and more lonely .and we think bad about ourselves and this circle has no end till you distract your thoughts and start thinking loved and blessed .

I know we all expect love from all our relationships .there are some days when you will think that nothing is going alright .everyone blames me ..hates me ....
At that very moment stop youself .and get back your mood on by listening some lovely song .or watch movie .or do something that will get your mood on tract .and then think about same moment in positive way .

Step 1 .
Shake off your thoughts ..anger ..sorrowness ..whatever bad feelings .
And calm your mind .
Best way I use to calm my mind is concentrating on my breathing .
You can find your own n effective way to calm.youself .

Step 2 .
Erase that particular incident that you feel bad about .this sounds crazy ..nut its fun .
Close your eyes and look at the picture of that sad incident .
Hold eraser in your hand .or just imagine it .and start erasing that picture in your mind from corner to bottom .
As you finish erasing this repeat these affirmation..
"Everything is well in my world .I m totally happy in my life .n thankyou so much god for this wonderful life n its lessons ."

Step3 .

Be busy thinking about what lesson you get from that incident .and thank god about it ..
This is so easy .
All you need to do is just let go lf that incident

..
And trust me .this will help you to heal all your relationships ...