Chapter 3 - Party

Start from the beginning

I had a good thirty minutes to spare; I turned on some music and worked on my dance moves. I didn't turn it up too loud because of my dad. I slipped on my leather jacket and looked in the mirror.

I went to my closet and packed a bag for the night. I turned my music off and put on my heels. I then curled my hair in ringlets and left out the house. Surprisingly my dad was in the backyard with his lady. I rolled my eyes and I pulled out my driveway as my phone buzzed.

Hey babe you on your way -N

Yea boo I'll be there in a few -J

Save me some 😙 -N

My pleasure 😏 -J

I laughed and he sent me his address. I put it in my GPS and was really off.

*~*

"Hey." I said as he let me in his place.

"Hey I missed you." He pulled me in for a hug.

"Me too." I snuck my hands around his neck.

He smiled at me and I sighed. Then he covered me in kisses. From my jaw line to my lips. I didn't stop him neither. His kisses are like my paradise. After a minute or two I felt my lungs needing a escape. I pulled back and caught a breath.

He sighed and murmured a "Sorry,"

I giggled and said "It's okay, I bet there's a lot more where that came from."

He laughed and took my hand, showing me around. By time we we're done the only room left was his room. When he opened the door I was kinda stunned.

His walls we're black Except for the one of glass with a bae window in it, very few posters/pictures, white wood floors, a black bed set, a desk with a desktop computer system on it, a laptop on his dark blue sheets, a few black and blue bean bags, with a football on one of them, a lamp in the far corner by his closet, and a guitar in his other empty corner.

"Your room is so cool."

"Really?"

"Yeah I'm getting the mysterious vibe."

"Yeah even though I'm open I have a lot of things people don't know about me. What about you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean your quiet but you have a lot on the inside that you put together like a puzzle. Is there a reason why?"

"Nope just me." I say with a smile.

He smiles back and sits in the corner of his bed.

"So this outfit would get me killed if my dad saw." I say taking off my jacket.

"I bet. But you look great."

"Thanks. You for one look better than you did in it at the store."

"Thanks but that may just be my surroundings."

"Oh you mean me." I stand next to the pole of the bed wrapping my left arm around it.

"Yea." We laugh.

There was some shuffling from down stairs and I asked "Wait are your parents home?"

"No business trip." He answers taking my hand going downstairs.

It turns out it was just Riley and Stacy making out by a wall. I cleared my throat and said "Having fun?"

They pulled back abruptly and Stacy said "Much."

"Speaking of which, we should take shots."

"You sure I don't think Ms.goodie goodie can handle."