"But why does the training of being a k-pop idol so long??" I asked curiously. "We were studying about music, dance, korean language and cultures.. We were really practicing a lot on our vocals and dances everyday."

"Wow.. You're amazing.. You can keep up with those long years.." I said with widened eyes.

"I'm not really that amazing.. coz honestly, before.. I really don't have an innate talent in myself.. I can't really sing really that great like some of the members and also I can't dance so good.. I sometimes thought that I should give up.. But still.. someone helped me to overcome those insecurities in me.."

It's Jessica again.. A part of me was still so jealous about her and I hate this awful feeling. I shook my head in disbelief. Hana.. Don't think about it. Kris loves you..

"Okay. We're here.." Kris said and he suddenly stopped the car. I took a glance on the outside to see where we had stop and it's one of Korea's best restaurant.

"Let's go." Kris said as he removed his seatbelt and my eyes just stared widened to that restaurant. I know that it's expensive.

As I turned around to my left to remove my seatbelt. My eyes widened as Kris' eyes met mine and he looks so serious. I was much surprised when his face is now getting closer to mine. I slowly move back with my eyes still widened. Omo. He is getting much closer. is he going to kiss me again? I quickly batted my eyelashes and I slowly closed my eyes waiting for his next move.

Then, I heard a click sound and I think it's from the seatbelt. I quickly opened my eyes and I saw Kris smirking at me then, he chuckled. "Hahaha. Your face looks so funny. You thought that I will kiss you, right?" He asked as he chuckled.

"Yah!!" I glared at him but still, he is laughing so hard. "Why? Are you disappointed?" He asked and I flushed while looking away at him. "Yah! Of course not." I pouted while looking away. Psh. Kris is really so.. unbelievable!

"Hana." Kris called my name and as I turned around to my side. My eyes widened when Kris suddenly pressed his lips onto mine and my heart thumped. He pulled out in a second and it was a quick sudden kiss but it made me blushed. I saw him smiled and he tapped my head. "Let's go.." He said and I nodded. We got out from the car and went in the restaurant. 

"Is it okay to eat in a place like this? I mean you're a K-pop star.." I asked with a lowered voice.

"It's fine. I'm in my disguise anyways. No one will notice me.." He smiled widely at me and I smiled back. Then, after we ate our dinner. We went in Kris' car and he started driving back to our home. I startled when my phone suddenly rings and I quickly answered it.