25. Kris and I

Magsimula sa umpisa

"He's my junior classmate before and we were really good friends." I answered and I saw his hands tightened his grip on the driving wheel.

"Okay. My turn.. I thought your name was Kevin? Why do you have 3 names?" I asked curiously.

"My hometown is in Guangzhou and my birth name is really Li Jiaheng. My Mom and Dad divorced before and since, my Mom and I migrated to Canada.. My Mom and I decided that I should change my name in english. That's why it became Kevin then soon after, I went to pursue my dream to be a kpop idol, SM and I decided to change my name into Kris. But I like the name Kris than Kevin." He answered with such a serious expression.

"Oh.. That's why.." I said and I nodded.

"Do you and that bastard had a past relationship before?" He asked and I took a glance on him with widened eyes.

"Yah. He's not a bastard!" I said and I glared at him again. "Whatever. Just answer me." He demanded and I pouted. "We're just friends." I answered.

"How did you meet uhm.. Jessica?" I asked out of the blue and I saw his eyes widened in surprise.

He scratched his head and focused on the road. "I met her when I was still a trainee on SM.. We became friends since she's a part of the SM too and she was the one who encouraged me to not give up my dream to become a kpop idol.." He answered with a serious expression.

"Oh. I see.." I said dryly. Why do I feel so jealous about her? Aish. The atmosphere became so awkward.

"Then. It's my turn.. When's your birthday?" He asked changing the weird and awkward atmosphere.

"Uhm.. It's on September 17.." I answered.

"How bout you?" I asked.

"November 6.." He answered.

"How did you know how to speak Korean?" I asked out of curiousity and he took a glance on me and smiled.

"It's because I lived in Korea for about 6 years from now." He answered and my eyes widened. "Really? 6 years?" I asked. "Yeah. I've been living here in Korea to train under SM.." He answered. "Wow.. I see.. You're really good in speaking in Korean.." I said. "Thanks.." He answered and smiled.