I hold you.

This is one of my stories,if anyone would like to read more let me know.Thank you...

You hold me so strong,the way you would hold me when I made love to you.You hold me the same way when you made love to me.It was true love,the love I always wanted,needed,lived for.The true love you always deserved.

When you hold me with your'e grip,stronger than ever,I wish you can pull my life into yours.Butt the grip,pull,comes to me,you cannot take me with you,you don't want to.You know I would.

Hold me more,take me with you,don't ever stop,you have never been so strong.You wrap your'e arms and legs around me,I'm in your'e grip.I'm your's,you're mine,we are one again,always,as ever.

We kiss as we always did before.I wish you could inhale my life into you.Don't ever stop holding me.

Hold me like we are making love,we are making love one more time,you holding me,you in my grip.

Stronger than ever I hold on to what I live for,love,you're love.

I hold you tight,you kiss me one last time,so strong you hold me.You exhale into my mouth,lungs,soul.I want more,I pull you even closer.

You're arms,legs,don't hold me anymore,one more breath,one more breath,don't let go of me.

You are gone,I hold your'e breath in me as long as I can,I exhale,then cry.You're arms and legs are around me,they don't hold me anymore,I hold them.I pull you tighter than ever before and love you and cry.I hold you.

I'll never forget when you stopped holding me.