Jump Part 2

"Why would she jump off a roof?" Adrien asked as he was pacing in front of his very disgruntled Kwami.

"To save the little girl," Stella say, stating the obvious.

"Who cares? You jump off roofs all the time. Now feed me." Plagg whined.

"Thanks Plagg," Marinette said whilst smiling.

Adrien shot him a glare, hoping to threaten his kwami into a meaningful conversation that did not involve cheese. Adrien ignored his plea for cheese and went on.

"I care! Its my fault! And now Marinette's in hospital with serious injuries!" Adrien groaned and threw himself face down onto his bed. Plagg rolled his eyes, seriously he just had to chose the boy who is a huge drama queen.

The room filled with laughter as Adrien pouted. I don't like a drama queen!

"I should have seen the little girl, I should have been paying attention. It's my job to help protect the citizens of Paris, right? am I really allowed to call myself Paris' protector if a normal civilian had to hurt herself whilst doing my job? And it was Marinette, too." Adrien said muffled into his pillow.

"That's my job too, kitty," Marinette said as she softly kissed Adrien's cheek.

"You were distracted by the reporters, besides what does it matter if it was a girl you know?" Plaggs voice grew distant as he flew into the drawer where Adrien hid extra cambert cheese. Adrien looked up and crinkled his nose at the scent of the stinky cheese before talking again.

"That's why you always smell like cheese!" Nino shouted.

"Exactly, Plagg, I was distracted. I was so distracted that i didn't notice a little girl fall off the roof, that's not just distracted, I was totally oblivious. But Marinette saw, and she saved the little girl, she jumped off a freakin' roof, and now she is seriously injured."

"You shouldn't beat your self up over it. what's done is done. You just have to move forward," Tikki said, wisely.

"You said that already, okay I get it, you feel bad Marinette got hurt but it was one mistake. You're just going to have to get over it, Adrien." Plagg said with his mouth full as he sprayed half chewed cheese all over Adrien's desk. 

"Ewww!" some people shouted.

"You act as if its so easy." He murmured.

"What's the big deal with this girl, Adrien? You've already sent her flowers as both Chat and Adrien, I think you're good."

"Flowers don't fix broken bones, Plagg!" Adrien yelled.

"That's very true..." Stella mumbled whilst many people agreed with her. They don't fix but they help.

"Then go see her! Do something! Stop being so pathetic! Geez, you would think you were the one hurt..."

People laughed at this," Adrien you are so dramatic..." Nino said.

Adrien turned his head to glare at his Kwami, and his Kwami glared back. Suddenly, Plagg sighed. The Kwami flew over from his previous position on the desk and settled himself on Adrien's pillow.

"Look, kid. Its true, maybe you should have been paying more attention but what happened happened. You can't change that, but you know, you did do the right thing as soon as you knew what was happening. You jumped off the roof too; you tried your best to save both girls and you helped them afterwards." 

Noises of agreements spread through the theatre. 

Adrien made a hmmming sound.

Plagg chuckled.

"I guess I do know what the big deal is with this girl, though. You have equipment to jump off roofs, but that girl... I don't know if she is really stupid, reckless, or brave." 

Brave. Incredibly brave. Adrien thought as he turned over and stared up at his roof, thinking of the girl who jumped. 

I close the book after marking the page with a dragon book mark. 

"We will continue reading later, after a little break, it can get tirying sitting down for so long. So talk, walk around and get the feel back and we will continue reading in about five minutes," Stella says and walks out of the room leaving them to do what they please...

Stella walks back in a couple minutes later and gets them to settle down with a drink at the side. She opens the book and begins to read...

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys sorry for the wait!!

School has been boring and overloading me with pointless amounts of homework but don't worry, once i start a story i intend to finish it, unless something comes up. However, on this story i will not give up until it is done!! 

:) Thank you for reading and enjoying and i hope you enjoyed this chapter and the others to come.

P.S. i think there will be more to come because my six week break is coming up!!!

Thanks!