"You okay?" he smirked.

"Yeah." I lied. "Why would you ask?"

"No reason." he grinned. He opened the door and Melanie grabbed my hand.

"ODELL!" Everyone said at different times when Odell walked through the door. Many people came up to him and hugged him. I was pulled away by Heather in a hug.

"So, I see you changed your mind." she smirked.

"Somethin' like that." I responded. I followed Heather as Melanie was walking with me. We walked outside to the patio. There were more people out side playing in the big backyard that Heather had. Kids on swings, men playing cards over by the pool house, women sitting with each other talking; it was like a mini family reunion. A few minutes of me and Heather talking and Melanie playing with the other kids, Odell walked out and sat by me.

"You know what? I have something in the oven." Heather grinned as Odell sat down. "Where my baby?" Heather asked referring to Melanie. I pointed over to the swing set where Sonny, Mel, Jazzy, and Kordell were. Heather nodded and headed over there instead.

"So how are you?" he asked.

"I'm good. Still tired but good." I responded. "How 'bout you Mr. One-Hand?" I chuckled.

"I'm good. Just a whole lot going on." he frowned.

"Whatchu' mean?" I asked taking a sip of the water I had in a blue plastic cup.

"Just people claiming I'm gay, all the Amber Rose bull shit." he breathed out.

"Awe, well for the gay 'shit', as long as you know you're not then you are all good. And Amber Rose... have you tried telling people it wasn't you?" I offered. He looked at me and raised and eye brow, as if to say 'What do you think?'. "Alright well... I have never been in this predicament soo, I don't really know what to tell you." I said with Odell chuckling.

"Aahh!" I heard Melanie scream. She was running up the stairs laughing with Heather chasing her.

"I'm gonna get my kiss!" Heather said picking up Melanie and kissing all over her face. She put her down and Odell and I smiled at her. Melanie walked over to me and climbed on my lap, Heather went in the house because someone called her inside.

"Mommy, when will the food be ready?" Mel said.

"In a little bit." I said. Odell leaned up and smiled at Mel.

"What's your name cutie?" Odell said to Melanie.

"Melanie Beckham and I'm 3!" Melanie said. Shit. Odell's face went blank and he looked at me.

"B-B-Beckham?" Odell stuttered. Melanie nodded her head.

"Is Grandma in the house?" Melanie asked referring to Heather. I looked at Odell who was in shock.

"Yes. She is inside,"  I stammered.  Melanie climbed off my lap and into the house.

"Beckham? As in Beckham Beckham? As in my child?" he stuttered.

"Surprise." I said nervously while waving my hands to show a 'SURPRISE' gesture.

"We need to talk about this." Odell grabbed my hand and paced to the front door.

"Odell, baby, whea' ya' goin'?" His grandma said.

"Out fron' real quick." he said. I was running and Odell was walking fast. I was trying to catch up with him in my green heels but failed. We reached outside and he closed the door behind him.