Erzulie Strikes Back!

A/N : Hello Readers.. Thank you for all your support.. Managed to cross 100 votes in a short time. I thank all my readers for their support. Hope you will all keep following my story in the further journey of survival as it gets closer to the final moments. Anyhow I thank all my supporters yet again for their wonderful support...

Aiden's P.O.V

I opened my eyes with heavy difficulty to find myself back on earth. Silvia was confused about the place as she asked me

"Aiden... If this is Earth..where are we?!"

In order to identify the place I woke up and saw the surroundings as I replied her

"Silv... This ...This place is .. Oh my God how did this happen?!" .

Silvia got even more confused as she asked me

"Aiden what's wrong? What's the matter? Where are we?" .

I could only reply in shock

"We..We are in the lost city of Atlantis"

Silvia was petrified in shock "What? Are you kidding? Atlantis is under the sea? It sank a long ago?! I'm damn sure it can't be Atlantis"

I replied her

"No Silvia.. This is Atlantis. See that statue of Neptune. It is found only in Atlantis. This is the lost city of Atlantis."

Silvia in a confused tone enquired

"But how are we here Aiden? Is this the past?! Have we traveled back in time?!"

I had no reply for her questions but something definitely seemed fishy. Well it was that there was no breeze of air. No trees , but just barren land surrounded with a movement less water. Erzulie slowly regained consciousness as I asked him

"Hey Erzulie, where are we, is this the past? The past before the sinking of Atlantis?"

As he replied

"No Aiden, you're completely wrong.. This is not the past. This is the future in your planet. The dark future after the destruction of Aquarii."

I was confused.

"After the destruction of Aquarii? What does that mean?!"

Erzulie slowly stood up and said

" Earth and Aquarii are closely interdependent on each others movements. This is a future of your earth if Aquarii is destroyed. All plates of earth shift. Lands submerge, volcanos erupt and sea level rises. Air stops moving and time stops flowing. There remains only complete darkness "

I was terrified on hearing Erzulie say this. I turned back to see Kewill still unconscious but Zeon and Xene were missing. Erzulie and I decided to go search for Zeon and Xene while leaving Silvia and Joe to take care of Kewill. We walked a long distance to the tower of time. The tower of time was badly destroyed. We could hear sounds inside the tower. We went inside and found that Zeon and Xene were already into a battle. Xene had super advantage ad Zeon was tired. But its never easy to defeat Zeon in darkness. Xene's heavy hit put Zeon on his knees. That's when I thought it was my time. I took my dagger that Xene had given me at Aquarii to stab Zeon. I ran as fast as I can. But a sudden hit of a beam at my back was felt. It was Erzulie. But the beam was shielded by Xene who fell down. Erzulie tried to hit me but I was protected by Xene.

I was like "Erzulie?! What the heck did you just do? You tried to attack me from mg back? But why? Why did you cheat us? What made you do this?!"

I was very much in confusion but I knew Erzulie Strikes Back.

A/N : I hope this chapter was interesting too. I understand you guys are to confused why Erzulie wanted to attack Aiden. So find the reason keep following us in the journey of survival. Thank you for your support. Keep smiling.. Fighting....