Chapter 2: The Preparation

"Hey Beck."

"Oh June? Can I ask why you dare to disturb me and my girl?" My bestfriend, Beck, asked me curiously.

"Okay, first things first, you don't have a girl since you just broke up with that bitch last month and secondly, I need you and your manly help."

"Hey Sam isn't a bitch! I just broke up with her for a reason." He defended.

"Yeah, whatever reason that is , I don't care." I said with a whatever tone.

"That's nice hearing from your bestfriend. Well? What help do you need?"

"Meet me at the Mall, its better to talk it there." Then I hang up.

While I was waiting for Beck, I ordered coffee. Did I ever mention that I love coffee? I would literally name my child to Coffee. This is one difference me and Javen have. He hates coffee while I love it. While I was thinking about coffee, some girl bumped into me or I bumped into her.

"Sorry."
And to think how cliché this scene is, I look into her face and I fucking saw an angel's eyes. With those blonde hair that brings out those very deep blue eyes. Her eyes were like the ocean, I was like drowning when I looked deeper.

"Hey, you okay?" she said with a worried look unto her face.

"Uhm.." With the lack of words, I just typically ran outside the coffee shop. I don't even know where I'm going, I just know that I needed air to breathe.
"Whoa! June! You looked like you just saw a ghost!" And before I knew it, Beck is in front of me.

"Yeah" I said trying to breathe " I just saw a ghost." A very beautiful ghost. Where did that come from?

"Well, yeah I believe you. Now what do you need?"Beck sarcastically asked.

"I need you to turn me into my brother."

"What?" He asked and raised one eyebrow.

After I explained what happened, my bestfriend was very supportive. He took me to the salon and told the man who usually cuts his hair what style would my hair be.

"Whoa. I fucking look like my bastard brother!" I said, amazed. The man removed my make-up and made me look like a man.

"Hey! Your brother never cuss like that. You should really learn how to control your mouth." Beck scolded.

"Yeah, whatever, loser."

Then we went shopping. Him buying all clothes men wears to the accessories they wear. Shopping was exhausting, especially when you have to buy 7 weeks of man clothes. My credit card balance went half immediately. I couldn't care less, since my parents are loaded.

"Geez, this is tiring." I sighed.

"Not as much tiring shopping with girls." Beck laughed.

"Well thank you Beck, now you really make some use sometimes." I smiled at him.

"Yeah, goodluck tomorrow though. Don't forget to cover your two mountains. Act like your brother, that would be easy since you memorized him after all. So see you?"

"Yeah, see you."

Tomorrow's the day and I can't help but feel sick due to the nervousness. This wouldn't be so hard, right?