Chapter Four: Agathar

Leaves everywhere, Sun at its hottest, finally in Agathar. I felt a sudden relieve because I finally made it and it's all because of Zalik. I couldn't find the words to thank him, I couldn't have made it with out him. We began to walk around. Agathar was more beautiful than I thought. Zalik turned and ask me, " so where should we start?" At first I was confused, because I didn't think I would make it this far so I had no plan. I replied " okay I can cast a spell to mark down my father." Zalik watched as my hands began to glow, I then said "My father Jinx I'm looking for help me to cast and creat a door". I snapped my fingers and a huge door appeared. Zalik seemed shocked that a door appeared in the middle of Agathars forest. I reached over my hand and pulled the handle on the door and opened it. Inside look like a galaxy. Zalik stood up and said " ladies first". I giggled a little then jumped right in. Zalik jumped in after me. The door disappeared after we were in. We were falling. It soon went dark, pitch black dark. We hit the floor with a bang! "Ow" we both said. Zalik stood up first he created a fire with his hands so he could see around him. He came over to me and gave me his other hand. Once I was up, we started to walk around. Zalik stopped and put his arm in front of me, I stopped walking and looked at him confused. " somethings not right" he said. " wha-what do you mean?" " I know this place" zalik said with fear. "What is this place?" " this place is called The Devoured, it's a dungeon my father had built years ago." At first I was angry to think that father was here in a dungeon but why? I asked myself. We both heard a noise that echoed through the caves, it sounded like a growl. " run, Tyruss RUN!" I took off. We were both running as fast as we could. Zalik used his powers to break the walls so whatever was behind us would have a hard time getting to us. I stopped running. Zalik turned and asked me what I was doing and that we should go. I refused. " I came here to find my father and that's what I'm going to do!" I started walking back, I wasn't afraid of some monster. I'm going to find my father. I made my hand glow, I tuned my ear so I could here better. I heard a heart beat that sounded very close to a wizards. Zalik followed close behind. I told him to break this wall. Without question he did. I ran inside only to find my father who looked depressed. I cried, I really cried. Tears kept rolling down my cheeks non stop. "Dad?" I said with my voice cracking. "Ty-Ty-russ?" He said confused. Dad it is you! I hugged him so tightly. I had so many things to go over. We heard another noise coming. Zalik came in and said " I hate to kill this family reunion, but we go to go and fast!" I agreed that we should go. Zalik helped my father up and I called the door back. We jumped in and made it back to the Agathars forest. I was happy really happy. I owe all my happiness to Zalik. I'm finally reunited with my biological father. No words can explain the joy I feel now.

Loveing it so far? Please wait for me to continue to write. I promise it won't be long! Please remember not to copy any of my stories from characters, names and places or use them in recording with out my permission. Thank you so much.