You promised?

So you and Nate were going to have a night together to watch movies and talk but when you set everything up and put the movie on Nate came in with his computer and headphones and completely ignored you and didn't bother to spend time with you so you got up and went to your room and got all your new lipsticks out as nate promised he'd let you put them on him to test and try them.

Nates POV:
I look around and realise y/n left the room so I went to find her and found her upstaires.
Nate: hey baby whatcha doing I thought we were gonna have movies?
Y/n: that's what you promised me but its not us its me then you and your computer,phone and headphones.
Nate: I'm sorry
Y/n: whatever I wanna do the lipstick now (you said grinning)
(Nate looked down at his phone)
Nate: I'm sorry I can't babe, the boys just invited me out an I'm gonna go.
Y/n: but you promised?
Nate: I'd rather go out with my boys then do this shit with you!
(You looked down and your face dropped feeling disapointed you started packing the make up away and got up to take the makeup back to the bathroom)
Nate: (now feeling guilty) I'm sorry I didn't mean it, you know I care right?
Y/n: it clearly shows!
Nate: can we just cuddle instead? Y/n: not right now I'm not impressed with you!!