Drabble 2....

Title: Trust Me...
Genre: Fluff...
Summary: The neighborhood house is on fire, who will help them?!.

It was a peaceful day, as Hikaru was walking hiding home after spending hours in his friends house, his eyes close and his head bent down, he stop when he saw a boy throwing the trash on the big trash box and sighed, he then look at the house on his lesft side, it's an old house but it was so big, he only see a few people in it, but all of them young, the boy notice him so he bowed a little.

"Hi, I don't see you often, you are from this house?". Hikatu ask him.

"U-Un".

"My name is Yaotome Hikaru, I'm from that house, we are neighbors".

"N-Nice to meet you, I-I'm Okamoto Keito". He said nervously, maybe he is not good with people.

"I hope we can see each other and talk more Keito, see you soon". Hikaru said and leave to his house.

One week passed and Hikaru was keep in touch with the new boy Keito, but Keito was trying to keep a distance between them because he don't trust him that much....

It was late at night when Hikaru wake up due some noises, he look at his watch and it was 2:36am, he yawn and get up from his bed, he take the glass of water that was placed on his study table and walk to his window, he drink the water as he open the curtain, his eyes widened and the glass fall from his hand on the floor and break, he run outside the house and stand in front of the old house, it was all burning now, he look around but no one.

"OI!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! WAKE UP!! THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE WAKE UP!!".

Hikaru start shouting to the neighbors to wake them up, the people on the other houses wake up and start to gather and try to control the fire.

Hikaru was looking around searching for the people who were inside the house, but no one out.

"I Think The People inside The House Didn't Come Out Yet!". Hikaru said to the people around him.

"H-Here!".

They hear a faint sound and all of them look up, there was some kids on the roof, the people start to think of a way to get them from there, and no other way except jumping.

"Hurry! You Have to Jump!". Hikaru said to the older one.

"B-But...How?!". He said and Hikaru talk to the people around him to find a way, there were a small jumping game on the yard so they bring it.

"Jump here and we will catch you".

Keito nodded and help the yengeat to jump carefully, then the other three yenest too, but when his turn come to just he stop.

"Keito-Kun Jump!!". Hikaru shout but Keito shake his head.

"I-I'm Afraid".

"Keito!....Trust Me! You Will Be Fine, jump and I will catch you ne?".

Hikaru said with a smile and Keito just try his best to jump, he close his eyes and jump, Hikaru catch him and pat his head.

"Nice jump Keito".

"T-Thank you...H-Hikaru". Keito said nervously and Hikaru smile, at least he is fine he thought.

*Owari*