Our Not-so-secret hideout

(A.N. OK I'm getting allot of UPDATE! messages xD which I love honesty. Lets me know you care, so I sat down and wrote this. But I have school till four, then at 6 I have dinner, at 8 I go jogging till bout 10 and my mom makes me go to bed -.-.

ALSO! I getting things about my grammar, First I'm Cuban and a naturalized citizen (From my parents), would you guys believe I'm in middle school probably not but its true. Anyway here ya go, enjoy my little demons!)

__Skyler's P.O.V.___

In the dead of night,I glance around the lush forest since I would need to find a place to stay from now on. I was a wanted fugitive, unwanted in town, anywhere for that matter. I paced around in a circle deep in thought, but my mind was at a blank. No ideas swirled in my head, Then I had a thought.

"Perfect!" I declared, A few years back there was a horrendous fire, lighting all of Lincoln street in flames some buildings still stand and some fell and crumbled to the ground. It would be a great secret hideout, Hopefully..

I made my way to Lincoln street being quite stealthy and sly, Nevertheless I didn't get caught. I peek threw the window of the worn down apartments, no one was around or inside. I gracefully climbed into the window, It was only a four-corner room.

An exhausted sigh escaped my lips as I walked towards the coroner were I could not be seen if you look directly into the window. I know there two of those corners but-just- Bare with me... My fatigued body slowly slide down the wall, I hugged my legs close to my body for warmth.

A loud roar of thunder made me jump, besides the fact I could here the rough pat-pat-pat of the rain, It was silent. As soon as I saw the flashing blue-and-green lights and the wailing of the police siren, I was frightened I don't want to be locked up! IL GO MAD!

I pushed my body further into the wall, trying to hide my body. A loud Thud came from near the window, lightning struck and I could see the back of a tall figure "Oh, Whoooo thereee?" a voice called in a demonic tone. Another flash came and I recognized the pale face, "J-Jeff?" I stuttered fearing for my life, Would he kill me?

He laughed "Skyler?" Jeff asked in a amused tone "Yea?" I hesitantly responded, "What are you doing in my hideout? aw looking for me?" he teased. "N-NO!" I defended myself. "Sure" Jeff scoffed, He walked over and sat next to me the sirens stopped sounding I'm guessing their looking someplace else.

"Jeff?" I called quietly "Hmm?" he questions not looking at me. "How did you..end up like this.." Jeff's eyes were like the sun, Large and in raged "None of your damn business! " he hoped onto me (Not meant to sound wrong) pressing the knife to my neck. My body began to shake "I-I'm SORRY" I shrieked tears nearly leaving my eyes. Jeff's eyes suddenly soften "No..." And then vary quietly I barley heard he whispered "I'm sorry.." He slowly got off me.

I got up, And dashed to the window and jumped out like a kangaroo. I continued  to run away, my legs were aching from my speed. I quickly turned into a corner and bumped into someone, I yelped as i fell onto the rough concrete floor. 

"HEY! Watch were your-" I looked up at the boy with piercing blue eyes,and long raven black hair, witched covered his left eye. "I-I'm so-sorry!" I stuttered as he got up "Um, no worries. I'm Ryuk ( Pronounced- Re- u- k) You are? " 

"Um, Skyler, You can call me Sky...if you want" I answered, Ryuk held out a hand to me and I griped it firmly as he pulled me up from the floor. "Well I better get going!" I was about to run when Ruyk grabbed my arm. "Wait" He began "Were are you going?" 

Crap

"Home?" I lied, "Let me take you then, its not safe at night with all the killers,rapist, and rapid animal around" Ryuk suggested

He had no idea..

"Um its OK" I tired to pull my arm away but he hung on, "Were do you live?" He questioned.

"Uh..* I looked around awkwardly, "Wait.... Do you have a home?" he sympathized . My mind went to Jeff and The little hideout we have, no way was I going back there. "Well, n-not really...." I shrugged 

"Well....you can stay with me until you get somewhere ya'know" He shrugged, his face turning a bit pink. "OK..thanks.." I smiled shyly.

It would be a pretty good hiding place...

"Really?" He asked with his mouth open a bit "W-Well come on, follow me" Ryuk began to walk and I followed close behind. I could see Jeff behind trees and buildings when i would look over his head would go  back in its hiding stop. 

Ryuk stopped and I bumped into him, "We here" He guested to the fairly big one story house. "Its just you?"  I blurted out as he unlocked the door, He paused "Yea, I turned 18 a few months ago and got my own place."

I nodded in understanding, he held open the door for me and i stepped in. IL admit it was a great house, velvet red furniture and a light-orange walls. "I have a gust room you can stay in, come on" Ryuk took my hand and led me away, the house was dark so he couldn't see the blush forming on my face. 

"Thanks vary much." I mumbled stepping into the purple room, "No prob. you have a bathroom there if you need it." he said pointing at the door. Ryuk was about to close the door, before he did i remembered "Um. i need clothes..." 

"Oh." he scratched behind his neck "I give you a shirt of mine and some gym shorts, tomorrow IL buy you some." 

"no, you don't need to spend money on me." i explained "No worries:" Ruyk reassured "IL wash your clothes too" . "Alright..."  I stood with my arms crossed, "Good. wait here"  he ran of into another room.

The lightning flashed and  i swore i saw that...sickening smile in the window. "Here ya'go. I'm gonna hit the hay so goodnight Sky. " He waved walking into his room "Good night" i called

I stepped into the shower washing my body of the blood and dirt, then changed into Ryuks long shirt and gym shorts. I sighed placing my dirty clothes in the edge of my bed, and buried myself into the covers. The shirt smelled like Ryuk, and was really comfortable . I slowly began to drift off into sleep, but i knew Jeff was n the window. watching my every.

I closed my eyes and herd his husky voice whisper

"Go to sleep" 

( As promised, i finished Beyond the limit now i will work on the other too. i think I'm gonna delete Sleep forever My Darling. or you wanna wait for my writers block to blow over? . Anyway i think for this one chapters will be shorter but more updates! yay! :D
 Goodbye my little killers, see ya'next time ~Unbreakable_Heart